ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A small QoL suggestion: if possible, consider moving the bottom part of the inventory window (the bit with Consider your appearance. link and such) to the top, above "worn items" etc. Once you acquire larger number of items, scrolling down to get the evaluation while you experiment with various options and combinations... get old rather quick.

edit: not sure if a bug or just content reuse: after Janet Osorio's dog show mini-arc is completed, it can subsequently trigger on later cleaning visits and play again (from the "discovery" event etc) as if it never happened before.

edit2: clothing evaluation bug: if you decline Dr. Trapper's offer to change your clothes, the $scene.maxTag variable is left empty (rather than reflect the clothes you're already wearing), which causes all clothing style checks fail during event_psychiatrist_session_prostitution_ events, and the scenes end in the " that was just a test scenario" branch, even if you arrive dressed like the skankiest slut.

Last edited:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
A small QoL suggestion: if possible, consider moving the bottom part of the inventory window (the bit with Consider your appearance. link and such) to the top, above "worn items" etc. Once you acquire larger number of items, scrolling down to get the evaluation while you experiment with various options and combinations... get old rather quick.
Changed

edit: not sure if a bug or just content reuse: after Janet Osorio's dog show mini-arc is completed, it can subsequently trigger on later cleaning visits and play again (from the "discovery" event etc) as if it never happened before.
Be more specific/I need a save

edit2: clothing evaluation bug: if you decline Dr. Trapper's offer to change your clothes, the $scene.maxTag variable is left empty (rather than reflect the clothes you're already wearing), which causes all clothing style checks fail during event_psychiatrist_session_prostitution_ events, and the scenes end in the " that was just a test scenario" branch, even if you arrive dressed like the skankiest slut.
Fixed

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Be more specific/I need a save
I don't have a save from that point at hand, unfortunately. What i mean more specifically, event_maid_work_dog_4_1 and subsequent event arc (getting "trained" and performing the dog show) can execute again after it's been completed (it triggers from event_maid_work_dog_3_1) but the content of events remains unchanged, which creates odd situation where you have dominant neighbor accidentally learning about the antics of the dog owners (and the MC) even though she's already perfectly aware of it from the first time these particular events happened.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I don't have a save from that point at hand, unfortunately. What i mean more specifically, event_maid_work_dog_4_1 and subsequent event arc (getting "trained" and performing the dog show) can execute again after it's been completed (it triggers from event_maid_work_dog_3_1) but the content of events remains unchanged, which creates odd situation where you have dominant neighbor accidentally learning about the antics of the dog owners (and the MC) even though she's already perfectly aware of it from the first time these particular events happened.
That was sufficiently specific. Fixed.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Anybody know, about how many hours you need to clean your apartment, to find the 'code' for the "Black Box", (after getting comment/message, in/as, game info) ? (have done up to 4 hours , so far . . . and still says not 'clean' yet . . . and was 'just' cleaned a couple days ago :oops:).

EDIT :
Apparently, ( game won't allow, more than 4 hours, at a time), you can't clean your apartment 'properly', (to find/locate, the code), unless your wearing a "Maid" outfit . . . more misleading, in-game information .:rolleyes:

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Apparently, ( game won't allow, more than 4 hours, at a time), you can't clean your apartment 'properly', (to find/locate, the code), unless your wearing a "Maid" outfit . . . more misleading, in-game information .:rolleyes:
Mind you, the code (or rather, alternative way to access the box) can be apparently obtained by visiting the sex shop in the mall and chatting with its owner about the black box they have on display there, which is probably easier to pull off.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Mind you, the code (or rather, alternative way to access the box) can be apparently obtained by visiting the sex shop in the mall and chatting with its owner about the black box they have on display there, which is probably easier to pull off.
Yeah, forgot about 'that' route . . . Thanks for the 'reminder' . ;)

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
Zip Password: hellomynameisinigomontoyayoukilledmyfatherpreparetopie

Changelog:

Visit the cosplay convention with Alex:
  • 8 couples costumes with a unique event for each.
  • Indulge all of your various kinks with your favourite IT professional!
  • New Technician kink: bimbofication, with 4 "indulgements," including a cosplay capstone!
  • Over 19k words and 129 new passages
No Dudes:
  • Option to toggle any normally male NPC's to be female, instead.
  • Granular control to individually change all named NPCs as well as unnamed character.
  • Over 27k words of scene variants
The Scientist in over his head:
  • Spend more time with Dr. L'Asservi and assist in his research.
  • Learn more about the company and enjoy some VR training to help you become a more-perfect employee.
  • Maximise your efficiency by doing some over-night dream VR training.
  • Over 28k words and 109 new passages
Tester and Contributor Reward Scenes (designed as rewards for individual testers/backers playable by all):
  • Tester Scene: Alex bimbofication event.
  • Tester Scene: Mistress Antlers + Alex dominance lesson event.
  • Tester Scene: Mistress Antlers vaginal reward event.
  • Tester Scene: vagina alternate unlock.
  • Tester Scene: "cart" shift at café 52.
  • Tester Scene: goth maid VIP prostitution client.
  • Tester Scene: Dr. L'Asservi product demonstration for Ms. Tentans.
  • Over 16k words and 57 new passages
Fire? Fire!:
  • As selected by patreon/subscribestar voting!
  • New event where the fire alarm goes off in your flat.
  • Multiple variants triggered from doing bed heel testimonials.
  • Over 3k words and 6 new passages
Hold the Cream:
  • New fetish toggle for cum and related events.
Minor:
  • Makeup can now be raised to lvl 20, and the movie star style unlocked.
  • New Kink to explore with Alex: Bimbofication.
  • Option to get vaginal surgery enthusiastically in stage 2 via a new therapist discussion topic.
  • Can now enable "cruel manager" mode after the prologue + toggle such via gameplay.
Total Release Additions: 113k words/333 passages/153 achievements
Total Gamesize: 1,792k words/5864 passages/2571 achievements

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
made a torrent that is actually password FREE. smh

in case you prefer download portals over torrents, the password is: hellomynameisinigomontoyayoukilledmyfatherpreparetopie
and don't ask, i don't understand that weird pw either.

Secretary-0.8.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
it's a reference to The Princess Bride, pretty good movie.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Okay I'm at a loss right now... I'm moments away from dinner with Alex but... I have no idea how to get to her place ? When I leave the appartment there's no new place anywhere to get there, and if I let it go to 7pm she calls saying I can forget coming...
What am I missing here ?

erkaderk

Sep 26, 2019
@Rutonat i'm just playing this again for the first time in a good while, but I thought I remembered her living in the student quarter? If that's not correct, sorry

So I'm getting a "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'push').Aborting." whenever I try to load a game. I'm on a fresh new game and it didn't start happening till a very short time in, like I'm talking end of work on first day as a secretary. Could someone please confirm that they're not having this problem with the new version so I know I'm not restarting for nothing?

Reactions: Rutonat

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
@Rutonat i'm just playing this again for the first time in a good while, but I thought I remembered her living in the student quarter? If that's not correct, sorry
Ho... Right...
I was expecting to see something labeled clearly as her place, not "Technomancer's Cave"... That one threw me for a loop...
Thanks.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
So I'm getting a "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'push').Aborting." whenever I try to load a game. I'm on a fresh new game and it didn't start happening till a very short time in, like I'm talking end of work on first day as a secretary. Could someone please confirm that they're not having this problem with the new version so I know I'm not restarting for nothing?
Given that the posted version is a leak of a test version and is several bugfixes out of date, it's probably something in regards to that. Play 0.8.6, wait for 0.8.7 to have a public release next month, or join the patreon/substar discord channel to get the latest daily bugfixes.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes