Jac3

May 21, 2022
After work: Talk about things outside of work. -> Your "milking" lower accessories kit.

Fixed
Thanks.

I did that, and it says that I need to get a breast milking machine to use the milker at night. Is there any way to do it without one? Lactation's kind of a turn off for me.

And if there isn't a way, where do I get the breast milker?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
The poker game bug with cheating dude activating player's butt plug even though he's no longer in the game and there's no one for him to signal seems to still be happening. Attached a save from current build where it can be observed.

edit: it seems the game is confusing the remaining generic male NPC with the cheating woman NPC (or doesn't fully realize the woman is gone) as evidenced in the second attached save
CNR, you appear to have been playing an out of date version, loading your save on latest, rewinding to when the woman was eliminated, and playing forward things proceeded correctly/the man disappeared.

I do that, i want reverse it
Not possible via gameplay. You can do it manually in the javascript console with:
SugarCube.State.variables.player.flags.collar.owner = ""
SugarCube.State.variables.player.flags.collar.collarId = ""
SugarCube.State.variables.player.flags.fem_style.collar = ""

Yes last version, I think maybe is correct for the game story (with penis on chastity I give forever the key to her), because when i choose this option: [Ask if you could stop wearing chastity.[1]] and:

Mistress Antlers thinks for a moment and then slowly nods. "Yes... I suppose that, since you no longer have a naughty thing between your legs to drive you to distraction, or pop up at an inopportune time it would be acceptable for you to work without being locked up. If that is your desire?"

[Yes, you would like to forgo chastity.[1]]

The result is this:

You confirm that you would like to forgo chastity as a requirement of your employment.

"Very well. Though note that, should you decide to go back under the knife, I will expect you to be caged or belted once more."

You point out that you can't exactly do that if she still has the key and Mistress Antlers merely grins. "Yes, I suppose that would be the case, hmm?"

Her expression taunts you to say something further, but you know enough to hold your tongue.
Fixed, I think (can't confirm without save)

Thanks.

I did that, and it says that I need to get a breast milking machine to use the milker at night. Is there any way to do it without one? Lactation's kind of a turn off for me.

And if there isn't a way, where do I get the breast milker?
Check your fetish flags and make sure "breast milking" is disabled if you don't want such content. Breast milkers are purchasable at the mall sex store.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
event_random_glass_elevator_rape_2 has couple mentions of anal plug which are printed when the PC doesn't wear anal plug.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
CNR, you appear to have been playing an out of date version, loading your save on latest, rewinding to when the woman was eliminated, and playing forward things proceeded correctly/the man disappeared.
The save was made on secretary_build0864bs which is the latest build posted in this thread. If there's more recent latest, it's not available here.

edit: a different issue, the dog show event produces an error at the end, while getting auto dressed back. Attached a save from the start of the event; to replicate: Wait for your date and then click through (choices don't matter), the error happens after Continue.
Code:
Error: cannot execute macro <<removeItem>>: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'hasOwnProperty')<<removeItem 'puppy_anal_hook' true>>

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So, yeah, another party and the poker game played in full using the latest build from this thread (_bv) and the bug shows up again. Attached save from the relevant part, from turn prior to when the woman gets eliminated. Continue and you'll see the cheater remain and start spying on the PC despite allegedly having left the room. If you then "look at the cards" rather than peek he'll also send plug signals to his no longer present partner.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
event_random_glass_elevator_rape_2 has couple mentions of anal plug which are printed when the PC doesn't wear anal plug.

The save was made on secretary_build0864bs which is the latest build posted in this thread. If there's more recent latest, it's not available here.
The latest version is currently 0864bw, I post to discord, and upload the apk and the hosted version. I have no control over this thread/we were refused such by the mods here.

Error: cannot execute macro <<removeItem>>: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'hasOwnProperty')<<removeItem 'puppy_anal_hook' true>>
fixed

So, yeah, another party and the poker game played in full using the latest build from this thread (_bv) and the bug shows up again. Attached save from the relevant part, from turn prior to when the woman gets eliminated. Continue and you'll see the cheater remain and start spying on the PC despite allegedly having left the room. If you then "look at the cards" rather than peek he'll also send plug signals to his no longer present partner.
Fixed

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Is there a way to repeat the work retreat? I need to win to be able to learn dominance skills with mrs antlers

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Is there a way to repeat the work retreat? I need to win to be able to learn dominance skills with mrs antlers
The retreat is a 1-time event, you can also unlock the initial dominance threshold during 1 on 1 roleplay with Alex at any time.

Reactions: fire2244

Jac3

May 21, 2022
Check your fetish flags and make sure "breast milking" is disabled if you don't want such content. Breast milkers are purchasable at the mall sex store.
I have breast milking disabled, but it still said I needed a breast milking machine

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
In the save/load panel there's option to Save To Disk. Use it to save the game at the point where the issue is apparent, then use "Attach files" button at the bottom left of reply window to attach created save file to your message.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not sure if a bug: Text Hank Mistress Antlers' lunch order. appears to invoke exactly the same thing Deliver food and return to your desk. option does, i.e. potentially launches cafeteria events and asks you to pick what was specifically ordered, etc. Delivery time is also the same.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Not sure if a bug: Text Hank Mistress Antlers' lunch order. appears to invoke exactly the same thing Deliver food and return to your desk. option does, i.e. potentially launches cafeteria events and asks you to pick what was specifically ordered, etc. Delivery time is also the same.
Fixed

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A small inconsistency -- if Alex is called to assist with computer repair, Mrs. Antlers tells her And to show my thanks I am going to go ahead and let your access to the 52nd floor persist even if the event fires late, after you've already moved up to the upper floors.

edit: Dr. Trapper might want to get her eyes, or priorities, checked -- if you change your outfit to naked save for stockings and heels for her session she'll comment "she was hoping for something more exciting" i.e. same as if you're normally dressed.

Last edited:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
A small inconsistency -- if Alex is called to assist with computer repair, Mrs. Antlers tells her And to show my thanks I am going to go ahead and let your access to the 52nd floor persist even if the event fires late, after you've already moved up to the upper floors.

edit: Dr. Trapper might want to get her eyes, or priorities, checked -- if you change your outfit to naked save for stockings and heels for her session she'll comment "she was hoping for something more exciting" i.e. same as if you're normally dressed.
Fixed

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
On the subject of clothing evaluation, there's also this edge case:

1662599979938.png

I mean, maybe walking explosion of lewd pink is what passes for basic maid attire in the Maid Cafe, but still when you get more than double tips wearing the most mundane Black Maid Uniform instead (without changing anything else) it feels kinda off :v

and now for something completely different. RPG campaign, succubus path has this bit
Code:
"Perfect crit! That's my girl!" She announces with glee, giving your bum a friendly squeeze, but being careful not to reach down to that perky, sensitive bit dangling below.
Not sure if the perky, sensitive bit is referring to the dice-rolling anal plug or potentially non-existent male body part.

Last edited:

yinyisen

Feb 23, 2020
I don't want to reopen the archive.

Who has the new version archived? Can you share it?

thank you.
SAVE

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes