gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
When is the new version coming out on APK
The dev mentioned on the previous page that 0.8.7 is slated for public release next month, so presumably then.

The version of 0.8.7 in this thread is not current. It's a pre-release version for testing purposes and several bugfixes out of date. For a less buggy experience, stick with the 0.8.6.x releases for now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That aside, I seem to have gotten myself stuck on content because I can't progress the pussy training with Hank, out of ideas as well, using dildos back home didn't seem to do anything to progress it.
Which stage, specifically, do you have trouble with? Going by game code, ultimately, the vaginal proficiency is determined by whether you've "beaten" the Demonic Descent expansion of the RRR game (perhaps because there's no direct proficiency attribute like with anal and oral skills)

On a sidenote, not sure if a bug or intended design, but for pussy "training" Hank's magical dick completely ignores chastity belt worn by the PC and goes straight in.

Last edited:

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Which stage, specifically, do you have trouble with? Going by game code, ultimately, the vaginal proficiency is determined by whether you've "beaten" the Demonic Descent expansion of the RRR game (perhaps because there's no direct proficiency attribute like with anal and oral skills)
Well that'd explain it, I had tried to progress through RRR game expansion without finishing it fully (probably result of me reusing pretty old save) where even the "dlc" itself tosses you out for not being worthy or somesuch, if the variable is buried there I definitely missed it, I'll try hank content after completing it.

Yup, that was my issue, after completing the RRR it got me past the training.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A minor bug/inconvenience, during event_mall_shoe_store_bed_heels_testimonial_1 going to inventory screen and putting on a collar with leash attachment doesn't enable option to give submissive testimonial (if the PC wasn't equipped with suitable collar to begin with) even though submission skill threshold is more than met. Checked with Succubus Collar and Princess Collar.

edit: another bit of clothing evaluation silliness -- you can't go in public wearing underwear and trench coat (let alone just trench coat, with nothing underneath), even though the game considers it Coverage: Totally Covered. You must put on underwear and a skirt even though they're hidden by the outer layer(s).

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
OK, so this looks like a bit nastier sort of a bug -- during event_post_school_interview_4 you have option to Ask the receptionist if you could borrow a collar. to make a good first impression. At the end of the interview during event_post_school_interview_30 the collar should apparently be removed, as expected:
Code:
He leads you back to the elevator, sadly, without using the leash, before removing the collar and sending you on your way.
However, the collar is never actually removed, and what you get is a permanent Property of SISSI Collar which appears impossible to take off by yourself.

The presence of this item also gets completely unacknowledged when subsequently taking option Ask about the collars you see on the upper floors. while talking with your manager after work, both the PC and the manager talking about potentially "selling yourself" to obtain one, as if you weren't standing there and stuck in it already.

(attached a save from right before interview conclusion. the collar should theoretically be removed during next event)

Last edited:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Error in the male bathroom forced sex scene (0.8.6.4_ck game version) seems to be extra 'i' in $options again:
fixed
edit2: minor bug. event_school_4_8 doesn't put back the PC's panties after it's done.
CNR, no idea what you're doing without a save.

edit3: event_work_hr_discipline_sub disobedient path has a mention of PC's testicles even when they lack any:
fixed

edit4: partial failure to recognize PC's genitals when aroused during break at the office:
fixed
When is the new version coming out on APK
APKs are released at the same cadence as bugfixes. if you want full access to testing versions you can find the apk link on discord in the appropriate channel.

That aside, I seem to have gotten myself stuck on content because I can't progress the pussy training with Hank, out of ideas as well, using dildos back home didn't seem to do anything to progress it.
As he mentions/unlocks, you need to buy the appropriate black box upgrade from the mall store, then beat that content.

A minor bug/inconvenience, during event_mall_shoe_store_bed_heels_testimonial_1 going to inventory screen and putting on a collar with leash attachment doesn't enable option to give submissive testimonial (if the PC wasn't equipped with suitable collar to begin with) even though submission skill threshold is more than met. Checked with Succubus Collar and Princess Collar.
Fixed
edit: another bit of clothing evaluation silliness -- you can't go in public wearing underwear and trench coat (let alone just trench coat, with nothing underneath), even though the game considers it Coverage: Totally Covered. You must put on underwear and a skirt even though they're hidden by the outer layer(s).
Working as designed, going commando is an entire different system/unlock to "coverage"

OK, so this looks like a bit nastier sort of a bug -- during event_post_school_interview_4 you have option to Ask the receptionist if you could borrow a collar. to make a good first impression. At the end of the interview during event_post_school_interview_30 the collar should apparently be removed, as expected:
Code:
He leads you back to the elevator, sadly, without using the leash, before removing the collar and sending you on your way.
However, the collar is never actually removed, and what you get is a permanent Property of SISSI Collar which appears impossible to take off by yourself.

The presence of this item also gets completely unacknowledged when subsequently taking option Ask about the collars you see on the upper floors. while talking with your manager after work, both the PC and the manager talking about potentially "selling yourself" to obtain one, as if you weren't standing there and stuck in it already.

(attached a save from right before interview conclusion. the collar should theoretically be removed during next event)
fixed

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Played it again for the first time in a long while, gotta say, i'm liking the fast progression they added, to be able to wear female clothes from day 2 is great, i even got the option to change my genitals at my second appointment with the therapist even tho i'm not even close to the party event, really liking it it so far.

But, i want to know something, i replace my dick for a vagina, can i still give my key to alex ? and if i can, when can i give my key to her ?

Kareshy

Sep 9, 2018
Aiko's plug mission seems to be bugged for me, possibly because I used the XP cheat to push to 10 but I'm not sure. Is it possible to just play the passage after the check and move on from there maybe? If so I'd really appreciate being told what it is, but otherwise of course I can just start over and avoid using the cheat.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
CNR, no idea what you're doing without a save.
This is from right before the event starts. When given choice, picked Remain silent though i doubt it makes any difference. After Back to work initial clothing set is restored, but sans panties.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Aiko's plug mission seems to be bugged for me, possibly because I used the XP cheat to push to 10 but I'm not sure.
You need anal skill to be at lvl.12+ in order to proceed with this mission:
Code:
<<if setup.getTotalValue("anal") > 11>>

Kareshy

Sep 9, 2018
You need anal skill to be at lvl.12+ in order to proceed with this mission:
Code:
<<if setup.getTotalValue("anal") > 11>>
Oh, I'm very confused then. The reference to it I found in the thread was saying that you needed to do the mission to unlock more than 10 anal skill, guess I'll have to look into this more.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Oh, I'm very confused then. The reference to it I found in the thread was saying that you needed to do the mission to unlock more than 10 anal skill, guess I'll have to look into this more.
I'd guess what they meant was, normally the skill increase is gated at certain levels, and to be able to unlock these gates and level up the skill further you need to perform certain activities. You can check it on the Status screen, e.g.:

1663447785937.png

Clicking the Hint will tell you what action(s) will move the max threshold up.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
I had to start a new game cause my browser needed to be reinstalled. So i selected to start after the prologue and now I have no clue where or how to find the black box. Iv cleaned as a maid a few times, and looked at my bedroom and seemingly nothing. Is it just random odds with cleaning? or did I accidentally click something when i started that got rid of the black box?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I had to start a new game cause my browser needed to be reinstalled. So i selected to start after the prologue and now I have no clue where or how to find the black box. Iv cleaned as a maid a few times, and looked at my bedroom and seemingly nothing. Is it just random odds with cleaning? or did I accidentally click something when i started that got rid of the black box?
the black box is in your wardrobe, the code to open it is in your appartment when you clean it in a maid outfit

NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
What are the requirements for getting the random horse events while walking to work or while taking a cab? Are there any other horse events I'm unaware of?

I'm currently nearing the end of stage 3 with my beast Stat stuck at sucking off a horse. I've lost count on how many times I've walked to work and how many cabs I've taken. I'm even stuck on Dr. Twigs storyline because I haven't had this horse interaction yet. Most of my stats are at max or near max for what's possible at stage 3. I searched the wiki and here with no luck.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What are the requirements for getting the random horse events while walking to work or while taking a cab? Are there any other horse events I'm unaware of?

I'm currently nearing the end of stage 3 with my beast Stat stuck at sucking off a horse. I've lost count on how many times I've walked to work and how many cabs I've taken. I'm even stuck on Dr. Twigs storyline because I haven't had this horse interaction yet. Most of my stats are at max or near max for what's possible at stage 3. I searched the wiki and here with no luck.
It doesn't trigger till stage 4, IIRC.

Reactions: NobodyAB
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes