ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Your link is 8.7.0 What have they changed in 8.7.2
0.0.0.x seem to be bug fixing releases. They don't get any different patch notes, and the notes for 0.8.7.2 you get in the game are identical with this.

So the answer to your question would be, "they fixed some bugs from 0.8.7.0"

Reactions: hisfs

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So, a question. The "Bring Your Dog To Work" event requires the PC to have both stamina & dexterity of 20+ in order to place 1st. The podium finish requires at least one of these attributes to be 16+ The thing is... the game has both dexterity and stamina capped at 15 *and* to make things worse for some silly reason you can't even use a pill or power drink while you're at work. Effectively meaning you can't really place higher than 4th, let alone win.

Is this intentional, and if so, why?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Played it again for the first time in a long while, gotta say, i'm liking the fast progression they added, to be able to wear female clothes from day 2 is great, i even got the option to change my genitals at my second appointment with the therapist even tho i'm not even close to the party event, really liking it it so far.

But, i want to know something, i replace my dick for a vagina, can i still give my key to alex ? and if i can, when can i give my key to her ?
Yes, you can give key to alex (or bob starting in 0.8.8) once you've given up your key permanently, genitals don't matter.

Something that irritated me way more than it should, the a-slut Thigh High Boots are supposed to be pink, but their image uses significantly different hue than most of the pink clothing and it winds up a mismatch that just. won't. do. This is not the excellence expected on the upper floors.

So, i kind of went and fixed that. The attached file goes in images/inventory/clothing/shoes sub-folder in the game directory.
Added, thanks

Major bug: Went to the psychiatrist she's talking about sex talking about vaginas she said you want one I said yes she took me to the body shop got one manager saw manager said no more chastity belt then I had to finish probation get slapped back into chastity and it never triggers to the next stage
I believe this should be fixed, but without a save I cannot confirm or check.

A minor nitpick: at certain point we can send a selfie to the ex-girlfriend, Serena. The person on that selfie can be, at that point, potentially fully transitioned woman whom even MC's closest friends had failed to recognize and mistaken for a completely different person. Including Serena herself, if you attend yoga classes at the gym. And yet your ex instantly presumes/recognizes this is the MC, seemingly just because the picture was sent from his phone.

It's kinda off, given she's never really updated on things happening in MC's life. And so, feels like a more sensible reaction would be something along the lines of "Who is that? Your new girlfriend? Why are you sending me this, trying to make me jealous? Was that your idea, or hers? Give it up, it's pathetic." Maybe with a follow up of giving you option to explain this was actually you in a phone call later.
Made a note, I may tweak later, don't have time atm.

im not sure why but the first thing with Alex where you peek under her skirt isnt visible now, dont know if it just takes too long to load or something, im not playing the online version btw.

now that im noticing, plenty of the images arent showing up.
Anything that had a "real" person in it had to be removed due to changes in rules, some will have drawn art in the next version, others to come later.

So, a question. The "Bring Your Dog To Work" event requires the PC to have both stamina & dexterity of 20+ in order to place 1st. The podium finish requires at least one of these attributes to be 16+ The thing is... the game has both dexterity and stamina capped at 15 *and* to make things worse for some silly reason you can't even use a pill or power drink while you're at work. Effectively meaning you can't really place higher than 4th, let alone win.

Is this intentional, and if so, why?
The game is written as if everything was "done" ie: any stat requirement check is not cognizant of if that stat is actually unlockable to that point at time of release, merely that, eventually it will be. To do otherwise would significantly increase development complexity to no long-term benefit. Thresholds for physical skills will be in the 0.8.8 brains & brawn release, though note that you can also get cybernetics for +5 to str/stam/dex in released version.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The game is written as if everything was "done" ie: any stat requirement check is not cognizant of if that stat is actually unlockable to that point at time of release, merely that, eventually it will be. To do otherwise would significantly increase development complexity to no long-term benefit. Thresholds for physical skills will be in the 0.8.8 brains & brawn release, though note that you can also get cybernetics for +5 to str/stam/dex in released version.
This makes sense, although i'd argue in this particular situation the skill requirements are set too high -- one one hand, from "lore" viewpoint it seems reasonable, given it's company-wide competition. But on the other hand, from gameplay viewpoint, the player is likely to experience this event pretty early, even before the company retreat and the move to upper floors. At this stage having relevant skills even at 15 is a tall order, let alone 20. As such, having thresholds dropped from 20->15 and so on might be a sensible move.

And now, for something (almost) completely different -- speaking of things impossible, there's a much more serious issue i've run into. Since a picture is worth etc:

(the PC is a Senior Secretary)

1664944493871.png

In order to get promotion from Senior to Executive secretary the PC needs to work 140% of what is expected from them. However, because of the 200% cap on their work, this is impossible, even if they work more hours than it's expected of them. 140% (promotion threshold from level 2->3) of expected 158% performance is 221% i.e. over 20% above the enforced 200% cap on all PC's efforts. With this cap in place, the best the PC can achieve is normally 126% of their expected 158% performance; in the pictured situation they managed to do slightly more thanks to nearly no work events (and it's still far cry from meeting the check)

This blocks a significant chunk of current content (relationship with PC's manager) and as such i don't believe is intended?

If it helps anything, the value of 158% comes from 100% x 1.2 (first promotion) x 1.2 (second promotion) x 1.1 (phase 4 chair intro) But even without chair multiplier it'd be 144% x 1.4 = 201.6% for the final promotion i.e. still above the efforts cap.

Last edited:

Jac3

May 21, 2022
What is the Cruel Manager thing?
In the save/load panel there's option to Save To Disk. Use it to save the game at the point where the issue is apparent, then use "Attach files" button at the bottom left of reply window to attach created save file to your message.
Thank you

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What is the Cruel Manager thing?

Thank you
I also wonder what the Cruel Manager thing is.
Does what it says on the tin, pretty much. It's a variation in the manager's persona where she is more straightforwardly cruel in her behaviour towards the MC rather than trying to manipulate and gaslight them into thinking she's doing her whole shtick for their own good. I rather like it as it gives them a more honest relationship with each other, but YMMV.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swedra

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
Something that irritated me way more than it should, the a-slut Thigh High Boots are supposed to be pink, but their image uses significantly different hue than most of the pink clothing and it winds up a mismatch that just. won't. do. This is not the excellence expected on the upper floors.

So, i kind of went and fixed that. The attached file goes in images/inventory/clothing/shoes sub-folder in the game directory.
Thank you for that, it was kinda bugging me too :p

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I am missing some of the gifs/videos/images etc. These are just 2 examples.
Some rules changed recently and we were forced to remove any image that depicted a "real" person, also some art just doesn't exist yet/art is the primary bottleneck of content and sometimes we have to push a release out and circle back later.

This makes sense, although i'd argue in this particular situation the skill requirements are set too high -- one one hand, from "lore" viewpoint it seems reasonable, given it's company-wide competition. But on the other hand, from gameplay viewpoint, the player is likely to experience this event pretty early, even before the company retreat and the move to upper floors. At this stage having relevant skills even at 15 is a tall order, let alone 20. As such, having thresholds dropped from 20->15 and so on might be a sensible move.
The dog event repeats every few months, the gym content hasn't been finished (0.8.8), and the cybernetic enhancements exist. 20 is as designed.

And now, for something (almost) completely different -- speaking of things impossible, there's a much more serious issue i've run into. Since a picture is worth etc:
Raised the cap after chair is introduced to 300%

Last edited:

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
Some rules changed recently and we were forced to remove any image that depicted a "real" person, also some art just doesn't exist yet/art is the primary bottleneck of content and sometimes we have to push a release out and circle back later.
If the depiction of real people is to be removed from this site, are there any sites where we can get the version with those images? I tried TFGames

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
If the depiction of real people is to be removed from this site, are there any sites where we can get the version with those images? I tried TFGames
No. They are no longer being distributed with the game, if you have an "old" copy of things they should function until we replace them.

• Sad
Reactions: Einstien2409

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
There is a link floating around here with an old version that still has the old images. A quick trip through the thread found these posts:
1. Mega link to old version and short instructions:
https://f95zone.to/threads/secretary-v0-8-7-2-deedee.5690/post-5787601
Direct Mega link
2. Workupload link found here (just in case mega gets deleted)
https://f95zone.to/threads/secretary-v0-8-7-2-deedee.5690/post-6256466
Direct WU link

manlock

Aug 13, 2018
Hi all

I am stuck.Miss Antlerskeeps extending my prohbation.And the pegging scene isn't starting.

I have fulfilled all of the tasks in the Wiki except the introductory event with Mr Hornwhich also hasn't started yet.

Anyone got any ideas?

May 20, 2021
The game is pretty good, loving it question how long till the updates get a full game, also how can you be out naked am trying to be

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Hi all

I am stuck.Miss Antlerskeeps extending my prohbation.And the pegging scene isn't starting.

I have fulfilled all of the tasks in the Wiki except the introductory event with Mr Hornwhich also hasn't started yet.

Anyone got any ideas?
There's a semi-bug where a pre-requisite for the Horn intro event can not RNG effectively (the symptom would be if you're getting a ~weekly event where a delivery person shows up with something for your manager). There is a more complete fix coming in 0.8.8, but to unblock yourself visit the men's bathroom at lunch at work until you get an encounter with Erica. Continue on from there and you should eventually get the Horn intro and then the pegging therafter.

The game is pretty good, loving it question how long till the updates get a full game, also how can you be out naked am trying to be
Current estimates based on plans are that the game has roughly 5 more releases to hit the end. Being naked (or similar/bound) in public is explicitly not planned because handling all of the potential variants/fall-out from such is MASSIVELY complicated and a quantity of work that I am not interested in doing vs. other progress.

May 20, 2021
There's a semi-bug where a pre-requisite for the Horn intro event can not RNG effectively (the symptom would be if you're getting a ~weekly event where a delivery person shows up with something for your manager). There is a more complete fix coming in 0.8.8, but to unblock yourself visit the men's bathroom at lunch at work until you get an encounter with Erica. Continue on from there and you should eventually get the Horn intro and then the pegging therafter.

Current estimates based on plans are that the game has roughly 5 more releases to hit the end. Being naked (or similar/bound) in public is explicitly not planned because handling all of the potential variants/fall-out from such is MASSIVELY complicated and a quantity of work that I am not interested in doing vs. other progress.
i understad am also trying to fuck the dog is there a way to be submissive to it and the plant thanks darling

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
i understad am also trying to fuck the dog is there a way to be submissive to it and the plant thanks darling
Check if you have "hard bestiality" enabled on Adjust Fetish Flags screen in game options. It should provide you relevant interactions during said encounters. Some scene variants might require "tentacle sex" and/or "getting raped" enabled as well.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes