Oct 6, 2018
can't get the 20 dom event to trigger the wiki is vague on what exactly you need to do to start it besides have dominance at 19 . any help would be appreciated

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
can't get the 20 dom event to trigger the wiki is vague on what exactly you need to do to start it besides have dominance at 19 . any help would be appreciated
You need to go through Antlers' dominance training first I believe. So if you used Alex to unlock dominance 19, you may need to double back a bit.

Oct 6, 2018
You need to go through Antlers' dominance training first I believe. So if you used Alex to unlock dominance 19, you may need to double back a bit.
I did it twice and got the perfect from antlers and Blake since they both have different opinions on what is a perfect session. Can't figure what to do next.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I did it twice and got the perfect from antlers and Blake since they both have different opinions on what is a perfect session. Can't figure what to do next.
I haven't done Antlers' bit myself, so can't really tell you anything. All I can suggest is what's written in :

NOTE: To get this event to trigger, you will need to have done the domme training with Mrs. Antlers. To pass the capstone event and get the max 20 dominance stat, you will need to have done the fetish club date event with Alex where she is you sub (need to do the event perfectly, more info on that ).

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Something that irritated me way more than it should, the a-slut Thigh High Boots are supposed to be pink, but their image uses significantly different hue than most of the pink clothing and it winds up a mismatch that just. won't. do. This is not the excellence expected on the upper floors.

So, i kind of went and fixed that. The attached file goes in images/inventory/clothing/shoes sub-folder in the game directory.

NoBody63

Oct 5, 2021
Major bug: Went to the psychiatrist she's talking about sex talking about vaginas she said you want one I said yes she took me to the body shop got one manager saw manager said no more chastity belt then I had to finish probation get slapped back into chastity and it never triggers to the next stage

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A minor nitpick: at certain point we can send a selfie to the ex-girlfriend, Serena. The person on that selfie can be, at that point, potentially fully transitioned woman whom even MC's closest friends had failed to recognize and mistaken for a completely different person. Including Serena herself, if you attend yoga classes at the gym. And yet your ex instantly presumes/recognizes this is the MC, seemingly just because the picture was sent from his phone.

It's kinda off, given she's never really updated on things happening in MC's life. And so, feels like a more sensible reaction would be something along the lines of "Who is that? Your new girlfriend? Why are you sending me this, trying to make me jealous? Was that your idea, or hers? Give it up, it's pathetic." Maybe with a follow up of giving you option to explain this was actually you in a phone call later.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
im not sure why but the first thing with Alex where you peek under her skirt isnt visible now, dont know if it just takes too long to load or something, im not playing the online version btw.

now that im noticing, plenty of the images arent showing up.

Last edited:

steve4free

Nov 25, 2019
im not sure why but the first thing with Alex where you peek under her skirt isnt visible now, dont know if it just takes too long to load or something, im not playing the online version btw.

now that im noticing, plenty of the images arent showing up.

This patch had all the live images removed. They will be adding drawn images to replace them over the coming months. Something to do with copyright.

• Sad
Reactions: Silverfan936
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes