4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
:love: :love: :love: :love: Keep up the great work Eric X. :love: :love: :love: :love:

Hello everyone!

The tittle told you everything, next update of episode 3 with Zoé's quest will be released on Monday 24th of June for $5+ Patrons. (on Friday 21st of June for $15+ Patrons)

Thank you for you patience, I hope you'll enjoy this ride with Zoé.

Have a great day!

Thank you for your support <3
Eric

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Secrets Episode 3-Ep.3v2.2 pc (721 mb rar pc original)

239 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all well and ready to start the week!

Zoé's quest "Car games" is now available in last update (v3.0). It is time now for some private and quality time with our favorite youngest of the family.

Here is the change-log for this update:

21/06/2019 : Episode 3 – Version 3.0
New quest with Zoé! As required by Julia, you accompany Zoé while she tries to “find” a car for your next robbery. But it seems this little minx has some ideas in mind for you.

This update:
– Adds a new character’s quest “Car games”.
– Adds two new cards to collect by playing the quest “Car games”.
– Modifies Main menu which is now a text menu (instead of images) to prepare the translation system.

Click here to download the update: ($5+ Patrons)

Free version has been updated to v2.2, you can !

Thank you for your support! <3

Eric

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

Hello everyone!
I hope you're all doing great. Did you play last update? I hope you have enjoyed your time with Zoé. "Who is speechless now?" ^^
So, next quest will be "The daddies", I will talk about it later in this post. Next update will be a "Book Of Secrets" and Vault update!
At last, the second short story of the Book Of Secrets will be released next Wednesday. After flying through space with a little princess, you are now in a not so far future where you are going to see a strange woman who has a cure for you.
What is the Book Of Secrets you may ask? Well, it's a very dangerous book first, in the story. But it is also a section of the game where you can find short stories in the Secrets universe. These stories are completely different from the main story you know, but with characters from Secrets.
To access this book, click on the "Book Of Secrets" button on the bottom right on the main interface of the game... and enjoy these short stories :)
Next quest will be a special quest. It is called "The Daddies". You and the Walden girls are on your way to a strange temple aside from the main city of Montara. This temple is well guarded (by one the Daddies, who is the owner, and by his (very) big dog.)
The Daddies are an obscure group of eclectic people who have answers to almost everything. So, you are going to ask them about the Book Of Secrets, and about Elun. But the Daddies have also some things to tell you.
Why is this quest so special? Because the Daddies are real characters, they really exist in our real world and they are all among us. Yes, for real! Each Daddy is a Patron of the Game. They were among the first Patrons who give their trust in the game. And now, they are in the game. That means, even if this quest is already written, everything may change because they will be able to change everything about their character. For example, if I have made one of them eating cheese during the scene, the Daddy will be able to say no, and tell me to replace the cheese by chocolate cake. Another example, if one of them decide to reveal some "secrets" about you, well, you'd better pray for anything too harsh ^^
So, isn't it exciting? I really can't wait to see what this is going to be at the final state.
This update may take some time to be released. Not too much, don't worry, but as the Daddies can each one them make changes to the quest, it may take some weeks to finish.
Don't forget, you're able to follow the development progress on the home page on the game's website.
That's it for today, so don't forget to download the new update next Wednesday the 5th for $5 Patrons (On Sunday the 2nd for $15 Patrons).
Have a great weekend everybody and thank you for your interest and support in Secrets!
Eric

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You shouldn't have this, also the quick menu and the character's name are normally on transparent background, not on a black bar.
On what do you play the game? PC? MAC? Phone?
i am playing Pc a compressed version , okaay maybe its becoz of this compressed version :unsure:
yo Abhai u need to check ur compressed version for this game .

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is a disclaimer for all compressed versions ... since bas is no longer on that path...

Sometimes compression breaks alpha channel on transparent pics and ...
abhai uses transparent text box mod.
Dev observed that transparent text box feature pen fold mole published in the mod section of this forum
It is playable and I suspect you did not miss any scene.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
End of July possibly ... 2.2 was May 29th but just got free this month.
Here are the current...logs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is to come:

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes