4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
How many cards total are there to find in the current version? And is there anything specific you need to do to unlock them?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
How many cards total are there to find in the current version? And is there anything specific you need to do to unlock them?
I was sure that I had two cards so far but seem to only have the one card just now, and you get them at the end of each story.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
so i played (become a rockstar) and named the mc alex and it was the first time i name an mc alex
anyway later on i found out that there is another character named alex funny coincidence right ?
well, i named the mc in this game (sean) and to my surprise this character is named sean too with the same way of spelling sean, like what are the odds ? xDD
316732 316734

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
I was sure that I had two cards so far but seem to only have the one card just now, and you get them at the end of each story.
I know where to get them. Wasn't asking about that. I was wondering if you had to choose specific choices to find them. I have three cards at the moment, one each of three characters, and got two in one task. Even though, in an earlier playthrough, I only got one card. So, I didn't know if I had missed cards because I chose the wrong option, or if three cards were all that was possible in the current build.

KingKool

Jul 17, 2017
Great game and setup so far. I see a lot of potential. MAybe the beste game so far since Dreams of Desires. Keep it up

Reactions: Eric X.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
There's potential here, models look good except for the smiles creeping me out, it's an issue that plagues some others games too but it's bothered me the most with this one... Too much teeth.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes