4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
@Gwinb777 I just play a full game with skip and paying attention to go further with Louise, and everything is normal to me, I can see in the stats I've opened her route, and we did lots of things in my room :)
I'm sorry, try another save maybe?
Ok, I played again from the start and it's all right now.
I realized there wasn't a sex scene with Louise in the bedroom, although I totally reciprocated her attentions towards me. I think it that scene wasn't implemented back then, so I guess some value must've been off in the latter version(s), but You know better than me.
Anyway, problem solved, thank you very much.

@TheKingCobra
Yes that's what I think it happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheKingCobra

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
It's a placeholder for a Patreon tier. It will be filled in next update. ;)
Wonder, the game is going very well ... I wanted to make a special and very simple request!

Do not miss the "script" of the game ... it is very well done until the moment of "missions".

I say this because as you are doing ... there will be many paths that you will need to follow other "relationships" ... and you may lose something at this point!

congratulations!

Reactions: Eric X.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
for those concerned about what the dev is doing and if the story will keep connected so your relationships will flourish or whatnot..on page 24 of the thread he outlined all his plans..so go read it...reading is fundamental :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Hello there!

Thank you everyone for playing my little game, I can see that the new quest system as I call it, or the "event-roaming(tm)" (I like it!) made you react.

So, to be perfectly clear, there is not, and will never be free roaming, or grinding in the game.
You now have a map. And you have the scenes of the episode on the map. You can play them in the order you like, if you want to play them, and you can even play each scene as many times as you want.

You don't have to visit locations to go further in the game.
You don't have to play several times a quest to go further in the story.

What I wanted to do with this system is:

- Letting players playing the scenes they like as many times as they want.
- Letting players NOT playing a scene with a character they don't like.
- Adding a gallery page with a fun way to unlock the images (cards)
- Allowing me to release a scene as soon as I finished one.

So, it was a lot of work. I had to learn how to code a map, how to code a gallery page, how to code cards which unlock the images, etc...
It took time I know, and as you may know, I'm working on Secrets on my free time.
I'm a 40+ guys with a family and an everyday work. I don't have much free time actually, and I dedicate it to my kids first, and to the game.

This new way of doing things have allowed me to release an update 3 weeks only after the previous one! Ok, it's a small quest (15/20 minutes of playtime), but it's a first. And Laure's quest didn't need a lot of content, but it was important you knew Laure because she's the most important secondary character for the story.

Next quest with Zoé will be longer, two or three time longer than Lucy's quest. And there will be 3 sex scenes on this one. I hope to release it within a month.

As always on my way of doing things, I spend a lot of time on scenery. I could use empty rooms to tell my story but that's not my way of doing things. My images need to have a lot of content to fit with the stories of Secrets.
So, it takes time to render on a computer.
And it takes time to tell a story that large.

I'm continually looking for solution to accelerate the regularity of the releases. Buying a new PC is one, working with a render farm is another, working on a distant computer is also another.
With time, I can only improve myself, and I will be able to release like a pro soon.
But for now, don't forget I'm still learning :)

And I know my game need proofreading. I'm totally aware of this, even if it's not that bad really, I'm taking care of this too.
I had two great proofreaders who have worked on their free time on the game, and without asking anything in return.
I'm so thankful to them, but they don't have enough time to work continuously on the game.

So, give me time, and you won't be disappointed :)
And I can assure you of one thing, my game is not going to die soon ;)

It's a trap! No, sorry, it's a bug! I'm really sorry for that, I missed that one, and it is now fixed in last update (v2.1).

So, I explained above about the new system. This system is for episode 3 only. Episode 4 will be told the classic way. There will be 8 episodes of Secrets. Episode 1,2,3 introduces the story and the characters. Episode 4 will get you into action. Episode 5 will reveal your past, and episode 6, 7, and 8 will make you work to resolve the whole fucking situation!

Yeah, sorry for this bug, and thank you, "chosen" is now written correctly ;)

Oh my God, I love it! With her face in the background, you may not have done it on purpose @Krull , but you knew how to seize something of her personality. (No, she's not a villain)
Thank you so much!
you should ask the OP creator to put this content in the OP under a spoiler labled perhaps "future outline" or whatever..so we can just say to people that keep asking stuff ...CHECK THE OP!!!

Eric X.

Developer of the game "Secrets"
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Wonder, the game is going very well ... I wanted to make a special and very simple request!

Do not miss the "script" of the game ... it is very well done until the moment of "missions".

I say this because as you are doing ... there will be many paths that you will need to follow other "relationships" ... and you may lose something at this point!

congratulations!
The script is already written :)
I know each character fate, each situation, each ending(s), each possible relationships, so I should be good with this.
The "missions" are for episode 3 only. We will go back to a more "classic" way of play in episode 4.

But I've noted your concern and I won't let you down on this ;)

you should ask the OP creator to put this content in the OP under a spoiler labled perhaps "future outline" or whatever..so we can just say to people that keep asking stuff ...CHECK THE OP!!!
Ha, ha, that's a terrific idea :D But I think people will get used to it. And maybe other developers will use that kind of system too (You should register your trademark now ^^)
I've been copied "inspiring" on previous innovation, so why not see the event-roaming(™) on more game ;)

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
It so happened that just now made it to 3 episodes. There was no free time(
I have version 1.0. And here I see 2.0 is Probably a stupid question - the difference between them big? While the neighborhood has gone is it worth it to install a later version.
And I just now noticed that the label Elun Games coincides with the name of one of the characters. Coincidence?
And what's the tattoo on Lucy's arm?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The script is already written :)
I know each character fate, each situation, each ending(s), each possible relationships, so I should be good with this.
The "missions" are for episode 3 only. We will go back to a more "classic" way of play in episode 4.

But I've noted your concern and I won't let you down on this ;)

Ha, ha, that's a terrific idea :D But I think people will get used to it. And maybe other developers will use that kind of system too (You should register your trademark now ^^)
I've been copied "inspiring" on previous innovation, so why not see the event-roaming(™) on more game ;)
22.8% of us "get use to it" the rest ask "what where why who incest pls" even when the answer is two posts above :p

• Haha

MOTAZ

Jun 9, 2017
It's a bug I think, you make that decision in the final quest for now. At least I think it's the final quest, might be second to last but don't worry. It's an extremely obvious choice.

Yeah thank you, i noticed that it has changed after i did the mission with julie..

Reactions: TheKingCobra

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
Good rainy evening. While I was looking for an answer to my question - version 2.1 has already been released. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the new version added a lock (safe) and like the gameplay update is not particularly affected.
And Yes, so what's the barcode tattoo on Lucy's arm ?

pxt-666

Dec 12, 2018
Daaaaaaam good. Bless you, Elun Games. This is perfect game I can say.

Graphic, amazingly awesome.
Scores, original and dam dam great (opening 2 is now my ringtone :p)
Story line, above of all.
Interface, unique (at least I can say its "new bathroom" :p)

Random, pointless fucking is no fun. I am looking forward to this.

Eric X.

Developer of the game "Secrets"
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Good rainy evening. While I was looking for an answer to my question - version 2.1 has already been released. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the new version added a lock (safe) and like the gameplay update is not particularly affected.
And Yes, so what's the barcode tattoo on Lucy's arm ?
Version 2.1 brings no new content, but fixed a bug in the stats page and add 1 card you can unlock with the new feature: The Vault.

Daaaaaaam good. Bless you, Elun Games. This is perfect game I can say.

Graphic, amazingly awesome.
Scores, original and dam dam great (opening 2 is now my ringtone :p)
Story line, above of all.
Interface, unique (at least I can say its "new bathroom" :p)

Random, pointless fucking is no fun. I am looking forward to this.
Thank you so much for your words @pxt-666. I'll tell Pietro that you have his music on your phone, he'll be please :)

Reactions: Otyi

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
Thank you Eric X. for taking the time to answer my question. I thought I was talking to myself. However, I'm over 30 years and it happens sometimes...

• Haha

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

Hello everyone!
Happy Mother's Day in France! Have you given your mother a big kiss today? Or at least, a call?
I have some appointments to make with you!
Next Wednesday, the 29th, the website will re-open in a brand-new form. I hope you will like it :) The free versions of the game will now be downloaded directly from the website. You will also have a support section if you need help on the game, have trouble with Patreon, or technical issues. You will also see progress bars on the homepage, so you can see in (almost) real time how next update is going on.
The very same day, I will release a new update for the game. Not the one with the new quest with Zoé, I'm getting there later in this post, but this one will fix some little issues and:
- Adds two news cards to unlock with the Vault :)
- Fixes some grammar and spelling error in Julia's quest.
- Fixes some errors on some images that has been re-rendered in Julia's quest. (Yeah, I know this tube in your chest hurt a lot ^^)
- Laure now tells you more about her... while masturbating ^^ Well, let's say, this scene has been rewritten a bit so you can have more information about her condition. This part is important for the story.
This release will be available to The Connoisseur, Daddies, and Producer on May 29th.
This release will be available to The Member and Participant on June 1st.
And on June 15th, Episode 3 v3.0 (Car Games) will be released. On the 12th for $15+ Patrons.
This update is a nice and long one, with Zoé and you. Introducing a new Character (Christelle) but you won't see her for long in this one. She will have her own quest. And Julia and Lucy will make a (very nice) appearance.
Zoé's quest will also bring three new cards to collect!
That's it for the announcements today :)
Have a great Sunday, have a great week and thank you for your interest in Secrets and your support! <3
Eric

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes