4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Introducing a new way to follow the stories: The quest system.
Now, instead of going from one scene to the following, you will now have them on a map. Choose which scene you want to play, if you want to play it, and play the scene as much as you want!
BTW, isn't necessary ask the same thing in every update.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Wow.

I see my review explaining how great this game "was" got deleted for telling people the truth about how now updates are barebones which is common among games that switch to free roam.

Guess a mod is a fan of the new gameplay and cant handle people informing potential players what to expect.

Good stuff. (y)

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
LoL

Now my post pointing out my review being deleted gets deleted :ROFLMAO:

I guess a forum about discussing a game that goes against the grain is not actually allowed anymore.

I was just discussing how I liked the previous style of the game and my displeasure of the new direction. Please explain whats wrong with that?

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Well this game made me learn something new. Never heard of PGAD before, so i had to read about it. Interesting stuff :D

Loved the game as a whole, and i think the story has potential and i am interested to see where it will go. Also, i have no problems with the style shift in the way we're following the story, since there's no grind attached to it.

Good stuff, good stuff!

Reactions: Eric X. and Nerttu

MOTAZ

Jun 9, 2017
Guys when i opened the stats icon while on map, under the "this is your story" section, there is a point where they say "you have choosed to not declared your feelings to julia, you will never be in a romantic relationship with her" !! Whats wrong ? I never had such choice to make .... ?

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Guys when i opened the stats icon while on map, under the "this is your story" section, there is a point where they say "you have choosed to not declared your feelings to julia, you will never be in a romantic relationship with her" !! Whats wrong ? I never had such choice to make .... ?
It's a bug I think, you make that decision in the final quest for now. At least I think it's the final quest, might be second to last but don't worry. It's an extremely obvious choice.
Does anyone have a walkthrough for this game?
I don't think you need it. It's fairly linear.

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
It's a bug I think, you make that decision in the final quest for now. At least I think it's the final quest, might be second to last but don't worry. It's an extremely obvious choice.

I don't think you need it. It's fairly linear.
I like to know what ending I can get and if I have made the right choice I don’t know why it just the way I am

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I like to know what ending I can get and if I have made the right choice I don’t know why it just the way I am
I understand completely. But there's no "ending". From what I remember everything just leads to the same path with a couple of obvious choices. I don't think anybody is going to bother making a walkthrough for this for a long time. It's got too little content for that yet :)

Reactions: Ptah

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
I understand completely. But there's no "ending". From what I remember everything just leads to the same path with a couple of obvious choices. I don't think anybody is going to bother making a walkthrough for this for a long time. It's got too little content for that yet :)
Okay thank you for the information

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Secrets Ep. 3 v2.0.

This game is already compressed a bit by the developer, so there's not too much to save without screwing up the image quality (in my opinion) But since this was requested, I might as well share it, since I already made it.

The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.
Original size is 707MB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac
(301MB): - - - -

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
Can somebody please tell me what a compressed version is I keep hearing it but I don’t have a clue what it means?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Can somebody please tell me what a compressed version is I keep hearing it but I don’t have a clue what it means?
Images, videos and audio has basically been altered to make the game smaller. It affects the quality, but people with a slow or limited internet connection (there's quite a few of them) don't have to wait forever to finish download, or use up all their bandwidth quota on one game.

Reactions: Alteni

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
Images, videos and audio has basically been altered to make the game smaller. It affects the quality, but people with a slow or limited internet connection (there's quite a few of them) don't have to wait forever to finish download, or use up all their bandwidth quota on one game.
Thank you for the explanation

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes