4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Last Patreon post :

Hello there!
Just a little word to let you know that I'm also on Twitter. I will try to post often there, so you could have all the information you want about Secrets, even if you're not a Patron (yet ^^).
So, let's tweet together!
Thank you very much!
Eric

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
Everyone was complaining about lack of content in the previous version. This one had enough content or should I miss this one too?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Last Patreon post :

Hello there!
Just a little word to let you know that I'm also on Twitter. I will try to post often there, so you could have all the information you want about Secrets, even if you're not a Patron (yet ^^).
So, let's tweet together!
Thank you very much!
Eric
i love this dialog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@TheKryptonian

it isnt free roam (sandbox game) but theres barely any content within each update for the last couple of updates

this update with reading the dialog is about 6-10 minutes long with one masturbation scene from a new girl

so i can understand why this thread doesnt have that many comments still the game has nice renders thats why i still play it

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
fairly short episode added..but holy shit it is stunning..a true marvel to look at..the dev is a master of the rendering craft..you can just look at each scene and all the details and just be in awe..i'm a zero knowledge person on Daz..but the stuff in his scenes i've never seen before so expect much is his own creation...the women may be standard daz altered for his tastes..but the environment looks totally original/unique..i'm a "tiny detail" freak and this was eye orgasm.

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
Characters are really hot even the chubby woman. The art in general is really good. My only concern is about the game build. I mean, there's 3 episode atm, but then the game turns into a map quest minigame, which I find cool but don't understand how this fuse with the chapter "concept"... I guess we gonna have to wait a lot of updates to see how this develops.
Sorry for my "engrish"...

Reactions: Alteni

percyjackson95

Mar 13, 2019
I think I've taken a wrong turn somewhere, where did I screw up? :cry: By the way it's chosen not choosed.

View attachment 304489

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems to stay there until you do Julia's quest, then it changes depending on your choice. Probably a small oversight.
I had a similar reaction to this and tried to retrace my path by skipping and choosing in New Game twice before letting it go and doing Julia's quest.

Reactions: walls77

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
i love this dialog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@TheKryptonian

it isnt free roam (sandbox game) but theres barely any content within each update for the last couple of updates

this update with reading the dialog is about 6-10 minutes long with one masturbation scene from a new girl

so i can understand why this thread doesnt have that many comments still the game has nice renders thats why i still play it
Its not free roam?
Is there a map?
Is there different locations on said map?

Hmmm, sounds suspiciously like free roam...

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes