4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
done two playthroughs..one i shot her in the head..other i shot the gun out of her hand..BUT..while talking about it at the table with the dames..both times i tell them i shot her in the head ...sooooo...piffles...
Strange for me the conversation changed.

Sure is a short update, but I'm glad that the devs, take in consideration to change the story a bit, and give the player choices, for example the aunt and friend scene, thank you for that.

Keep the good work!:cool:
I liked that too since i dont like to share,i wish theres a option for the twins scene.

Reactions: El Tanque
D

Deleted member 59977

That was way too short. I dont think I will be supporting this dev unless they change to a pay per creation format. It is a decent game but monthly payments for so little new content is simply not worth it for me when the updates take so much time.

Reactions: leon02457

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Soooooo, things I liked about this, the style of the girls is amazing. Those green eyed chocolate twins are just delicious. But what I loved most of all was the Catherine Zeta Jones "Entrapment"esque scene with the lasers that left her in the nude. I love when games have these exhibitionist moments and I hope there is more of them.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Played/Read this just a bit ago, great story plot and base as well as some great characters "renders" looks like a lot of hard work was put into most of it, but I have to say, the dialog is a total failure and makes my eyes bleed...
All the wrong word usage, stabbed to death grammar fails, wrong character dialog, past tense and present tense is another fail...
How has all this fucked up dialog not been fixed yet ?

Tanatoswrath

Jun 4, 2018
Lol, things Paula makes in her office are ridiculous, same as Sean. Overall dialogues are funny, plot is unusual, still mother and big daughter are too identical (damn, at some scenes Elun too), can't tell difference between them.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
@Eric X., there's a mistake in the script:
Code:
menu:
    "Where do I sign?!":
        jump signin
        $ julia_karma += 5
        $ lucy_karma += 5
        $ zoe_karma += 5
    "It's too much":

jump signoff
        $ julia_karma -= 5
        $ lucy_karma -= 5
        $ zoe_karma -= 5
Jump must be after variables alteration, not before, otherwise they won't change.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
y'all need to try how it is implemented before you judge..
I did, and I don't like its direction. This is how it begins with a ton of games. First they start off as a VN. Later they get that itch everyone else gets and start to change up the entire flow of the game. They convert to a sandbox, add quests, add unnecessary grinds. All adding more work for the dev themselves to work out bugs and different routes etc. Usually this shift from VN to Sandbox is to pad out the game as long as possible to keep people playing and the money flowing (not really anything wrong with that. However this is why updates such as this get little story content since everything else added needs to be worked on. This never really ends well and usually becomes more tiresome for the dev than the actual payoff in the end.

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
am i wrong or was in game alot more scenes much earlier ,or is this remake or is game maker just removed alot funs off ;) great game but i sure support more scenes and less talk in game :)

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
AHHHH FFS!

Game started out as really interesting VN and now turns into another point a click disaster with crappy new content. Why oh why do these devs start out with a great story and then just take a huge crap right on there game? I mean honestly WHY?

:mad:

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
AHHHH FFS!

Game started out as really interesting VN and now turns into another point a click disaster with crappy new content. Why oh why do these devs start out with a great story and then just take a huge crap right on there game? I mean honestly WHY?

:mad:
$

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
y'all need to try how it is implemented before you judge..
Implementation has nothing to do with the fact its just a cash grab by yet another dev. Shameful but its becoming expected lately...

Create an interesting VN then milk milk milk milk milk. Rinse. Repeat.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes