4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Almost two months now since the beta, how long is it gonna take until the whole episode is completed?
yep kinda a short episode for a 4 month wait but w/e not really into the game as much as i am other games still nice renders

Reactions: botc76

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
played version 0.1 but wow this game just exploded. very great renders. the intro and the recap was really great edition i have not seen in any other game before very well done.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Um, I did something wrong. I loaded from my last save (doing the massage). I finished the 'internal massage', the real Captain came in, the message 'In space, no one can hear you scream' came up, then back to the title screen.

About one minute of content.

That ain't right, no? What did I do wrong?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
ok..only one quest in the new "format" its very nice though..and the style this dev has chosen to go with is quite stunning and unique..seemless(for one quest that is) this is a visually pleasing game with decent writing(there is some wonky mild engrish that you only really notice if you are a nitpicker) this could be a new standard for "free-roam/sandbox" games.."event-roaming(tm)" hAHAA!!
Ok I think that's ambitious enough to replace all sandbox games. Reminds me of a AAA game I've played before but can't remember.
yep kinda a short episode for a 4 month wait but w/e not really into the game as much as i am other games still nice renders
Did you restart? I think they changed stuff because the one scene with the twins was different for me. Without spoilers did the one chick in the church that had an allergic reaction to a bullet turn into wolverine or deadpool?:oops:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Ok I think that's ambitious enough to replace all sandbox games. Reminds me of a AAA game I've played before but can't remember.

Did you restart? I think they changed stuff because the one scene with the twins was different for me. Without spoilers did the one chick in the church that had an allergic reaction to a bullet turn into wolverine or deadpool?:oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
For real idc about this many secrets add... :cautious:
I need to see only how moch Dev add Fap-Fap content for his Main Game...

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
4 months for that update? .... umpf ..... just confirmed my review on v 2.0 - not worth any more attention. Even a one-man-hobby-based-creation should deliver more within 4 months. Finally completely removed from my personal watchlist - sorry

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm that shit at the end will probably make people rage quit for a while. You don't do no vile shit like that.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hmmm that shit at the end will probably make people rage quit for a while. You don't do no vile shit like that.
dont bother about that end - the whole game is a mess, and the update period of 4 months for such a few content will do the rest to let this game die more sooner than later

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I started from the beginning, they redid some of the older stuff (As noted in the change log) as i couldn't skip through it. So thats why it might seems like a short update , that and putting in the new map system.

And what end are you talking about? @Almighty

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
That's all? One quest with Lucy? What?

I mean, even if you take into account the slightly changed old scenes, bug& spelling fixes, the new UI etc. that's still not much new CONTENT. I was thinking about supporting on Patreon after hearing about the upcoming Paula Quest, but I won't do that if I have to wait another 4 months for it.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Well damn, and I was soooo looking forward to going shopping and to the doctor (for ?) with the overly busty mom (MC's step aunt)!:p

Reactions: Dextor34

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Sure is a short update, but I'm glad that the devs, take in consideration to change the story a bit, and give the player choices, for example the aunt and friend scene, thank you for that.

Keep the good work!:cool:

Reactions: Valeck and proximus

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I started from the beginning, they redid some of the older stuff (As noted in the change log) as i couldn't skip through it. So thats why it might seems like a short update , that and putting in the new map system.

And what end are you talking about? @Almighty

The blue balled bullshit. Then even after the scene the girl turned off when she free.

Unclepop

Mar 3, 2018
The first part of the game was basically giant clusterfuck of a fuckfest... where ladies throw themself at MC for whatever reasons and now they decided to slow down and focus on the build up,.. lol they do the complete opposite o_O

Reactions: TheKryptonian

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
done two playthroughs..one i shot her in the head..other i shot the gun out of her hand..BUT..while talking about it at the table with the dames..both times i tell them i shot her in the head ...sooooo...piffles...

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes