4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Eric X.

Developer of the game "Secrets"
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
please someone compress this
Most of images are already compressed (60% jpg)
I'm not sure if it is possible to compress more... and keeping a nice quality.
If you can't download the game, I can make it into parts and upload them for you.

I speak both French and English and I've noticed quite a few (minor) mistakes of basically "French English" so far, through episode 1 and a bit of 2. This isn't meant as an insult– on the contrary, time allowing I could look over dialogue for the devs and fix these issues. (I'm a professional editor.)
Thank you @Erotica Biblion. A terrific proofreader is already helping me, but if you noticed some issues, I'll be more than happy to know about them. Send me a PM :) Merci beaucoup !

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
can someone tell me what scene are you talking, i never played this game before and im loving it, im okey with the aunt having lesbian sex , as long as she doenst fuck a guy im ok with, if she fuck a guy then i may have to unwatch this game and pass, i dont like sharing with guys.
I don't like sharing at all but I'll tolerate a little dyking if it enhances the plot.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'd like to ask something:
If episode 3 has been around for some days now and there's even been a bugfix with v. 1.1, why is it still named BETA?
Will there be an extension?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I'd like to ask something:
If episode 3 has been around for some days now and there's even been a bugfix with v. 1.1, why is it still named BETA?
Will there be an extension?

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Love the game so far!

I hope in the future there is an option for the lawyer to lose weight, not really crazy on the BBW thing, its just an opinion.

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Really like this game but holy shit dude hire a proofreader for goodness sake. I can overlook a typo every now and then but there's so much grammatical errors in this game I'm cringing.

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
Thanks for playing. This is the case when the game is interesting and the plot captures all the attention. A good balance between content and intrigue..the secret attracts and want to know what's next....Special thanks for the lovely detective-she is my favorite :)

Eric X.

Developer of the game "Secrets"
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Love the game so far!

I hope in the future there is an option for the lawyer to lose weight, not really crazy on the BBW thing, its just an opinion.
That's an interesting idea. :) But Paula wouldn't be Paula without her shapes. And I think she's a beautiful chubby girl when you see her naked, don't you think? :p

Really like this game but holy shit dude hire a proofreader for goodness sake. I can overlook a typo every now and then but there's so much grammatical errors in this game I'm cringing.
I did! There is a proofreader on the game and he does a great work. I can see in the OP that it is version 1.1 of the beta. There is a version 1.3 of the beta version of the game with the kitchen scene re-added with option to skip or see it, and the correction from the proofreading are included in last version. I'll send a message to N7 later in the day about it.

Thanks for playing. This is the case when the game is interesting and the plot captures all the attention. A good balance between content and intrigue..the secret attracts and want to know what's next....Special thanks for the lovely detective-she is my favorite :)
Thank you very much for these words :giggle: Louise is a lot of people's favorite girl. Why I am so surprised? She's the easiest character of the game. Never an error on her skin, smiles, movement and pose. I can ask her to do anything and I have just to render. She's... oh, you weren't talking about that? Yes, she's hot too! :LOL::love:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
That's an interesting idea. :) But Paula wouldn't be Paula without her shapes. And I think she's a beautiful chubby girl when you see her naked, don't you think? :p
Please don't listen to those who don't like her. I get it, we like different things, but there are a million skinny characters in thousands of games and only a handful of beautiful chubby girls for those of us who have that preference. There are tons of skinny girls in this game itself for crying out loud! I would be very upset if Mistress Paula lost any of her gorgeous curves :love:

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Technically there are two kinds of BBW. One is the chubby kind like Paula and the other is the curvy hourglass figure kind (big ass, big boobs, but slim body). Personally I prefer the latter but hey, to each his own.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Technically there are two kinds of BBW. One is the chubby kind like Paula and the other is the curvy hourglass figure kind (big ass, big boobs, but slim body). Personally I prefer the latter but hey, to each his own.
Technically you are correct, but I think the curvy hourglass figure being defined and BBW has been born out of ignorance. For me the definition for someone like that (think Lena Paul, Kylie Page, Natasha Nice) would just be curvy/thicc.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
BBWs come in many shapes and sizes. Personally, I would be very happy to see characters bigger, even significantly bigger, than Paula. It's a pipe dream, though, since it's very difficult to find games even with a single character that has any real heft, sadly.

Reactions: tioafa4

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
Sudden Femdom is sudden! I love it.

I just wish games like these had a tag, even with only one scene, so that you could find them via search function. I usually don't feel like sitting through an entire game of vanilla sex hoping for something interesting to show up. But I guess that's an individual problem of having a SO, but her not wanting to domme me at all.

Reactions: madhatter11
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes