4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Eric X.

Developer of the game "Secrets"
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
so standard question
Incest? yes or no? ;)
if no is it because of the lame ass Patreon wants it so or is it because that the developer wants it so ?
There won't be incest because the story don't need it. But the "relationship" between the twins is an important part of the story so...
As for Patreon, my website has been made ready to replace the patreon page at anytime :)
So I don't fear them :LOL:

Please don't listen to those who don't like her. I get it, we like different things, but there are a million skinny characters in thousands of games and only a handful of beautiful chubby girls for those of us who have that preference. There are tons of skinny girls in this game itself for crying out loud! I would be very upset if Mistress Paula lost any of her gorgeous curves :love:
Paula will never change. She's beautiful as she is.

Sudden Femdom is sudden! I love it.

I just wish games like these had a tag, even with only one scene, so that you could find them via search function. I usually don't feel like sitting through an entire game of vanilla sex hoping for something interesting to show up. But I guess that's an individual problem of having a SO, but her not wanting to domme me at all.
Next quest with Paula will have a really nice femdom scene, if you're on this route.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Almost two months now since the beta, how long is it gonna take until the whole episode is completed?

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
Since the beta went really well time..but I think that the wait will not be in vain! In any case, the game is worth it to play it...can still times pass :unsure:

The question is whether it is of fundamental importance from which side to enter the Church, and the choice to continue - to shoot or not?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think I might let Paula have MC's babies when I have them run off together.

In the absence of a muscle chick i'll take the gorgeous chubby one.

Not really a fan of skinny women, not nice to cuddle up to and i'm a woman that loves her snuggles. Granted whoever i'm snuggling has to cope with hugging a string bean but as long as i'm happy the world is well.

Reactions: fanboi

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
reading the OP..it sounds like the "free-roam" is an episodic thing..meaning each place you roam has an episode..and content to play..so maybe "event-roaming" is better?..will know in about 23 seconds..lol
What's the verdict? Should we start crying or is "roaming" not so bad?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
What's the verdict? Should we start crying or is "roaming" not so bad?
this is..different..and very stylishly and beautifully done..the dev has artistic flair..i do not think anyone will be upset with the YES.."event-roaming" as that is what it is..its not sandbox free-roam traditional..its a new fangled thang and i like it..alot.
oh god i love lasers :D

razem56

Apr 4, 2019
I love the mom in this game but unfortunately like all deviants lately they hardly add any new scenes they keep just rewriting and tweeking games i suport a half dozen game makers on patreon and they all seem to be doing the same thing updating with very little content thank god for this website thank you guys and girls.

Reactions: Nelythia

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
this is..different..and very stylishly and beautifully done..the dev has artistic flair..i do not think anyone will be upset with the YES.."event-roaming" as that is what it is..its not sandbox free-roam traditional..its a new fangled thang and i like it..alot.
oh god i love lasers :D
Ok I'll take your word for it.
Wait we get a laser gun? Some super power? :oops:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
So just to know if I'm not missing anything there is only one quest in the new chapter right ??

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..only one quest in the new "format" its very nice though..and the style this dev has chosen to go with is quite stunning and unique..seemless(for one quest that is) this is a visually pleasing game with decent writing(there is some wonky mild engrish that you only really notice if you are a nitpicker) this could be a new standard for "free-roam/sandbox" games.."event-roaming(tm)" hAHAA!!

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes