4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Episode 3 Preview: The planner
She has something in mind but I wonder what?
Hello everyone!
I hope you're all well.
As you can see, this image has been cropped. This is to not spoil you :)
Beta is coming soon, I know I have already said that, but just for you to be sure I'm on it and working hard on the new interface/gallery/UI/cards system/episode :p
I will post an Dev. update soon with more details.
Thank you for your support!
Eric
previewep3_201.jpg

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
Cool Game so Far..Keep Up the Great Work
All i miss is an Auto Forward Button :p Clicking through all the Dialogues is annoying^^
Sry fpr shit English

Dec 29, 2018
I'm stuck at input name when in airplane, cause I play at android, can't press enter, can someone give me save after insert name?

Thankyoy

Eric X.

Developer of the game "Secrets"
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Cool Game so Far..Keep Up the Great Work
All i miss is an Auto Forward Button :p Clicking through all the Dialogues is annoying^^
Sry fpr shit English
gods forbid you read the dialogue in a VN game....
I think he was not meaning to skip the dialogue, but read it without having to click.
Sometimes, I'm using some pause because the story/dialogue need some silence, so auto forward would ruin this parts.

I'm stuck at input name when in airplane, cause I play at android, can't press enter, can someone give me save after insert name?

Thankyoy
On Android, you only need to touch 'enter' on your Android keyboard, and it should work.
If it doesn't, be sure you have the latest official version. (The one in the OP should be good.)
If it still doesn't work, send me a PM with your name, I'll make a save for you with your name.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I've made it to auntie (after an unfortunate game over on the plane :D ). I like the game but I'm actually angry with this stupid MC, jeezes. What's this fascination with blithering horny idiot MCs...all the god damn time?

Eric X.

Developer of the game "Secrets"
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
I've made it to auntie (after an unfortunate game over on the plane :D ). I like the game but I'm actually angry with this stupid MC, jeezes. What's this fascination with blithering horny idiot MCs...all the god damn time?
Because it's easy for a story :)
Let me explain. On a story driven game like Secrets for example, the main character will be a good character only if he is evolving during the story. The events you will encounter in the story will make the character evolves as he will become more experienced in life and in the situations.

If I brought a MC who was top smart, real clever, a super hero, he will manage all the situations in two seconds and you'll get finally... bored.
In Secret, I show you a MC completely lost. He don't know what he's doing and takes all the opportunities without thinking about consequences. But of course, there will be consequences. It is up to you to choose how the MC will manage these consequences by the choices you're going to make. In the game, you can help the MC grow up into that super clever hero, or make him a submissive man who let events tell him how to live his life, or... you'll see ;)
So yes, he's speaking a lot to himself, always amazed of what life brings to him, always panicked when something's wrong. But these "jeezes" will show you how the MC will evolve. With times and events, these stupid thoughts will progressively disappear, replace by smart thoughts.

I will give you another example. When I first played Assassin's Creed 2, I was angry, probably as angry as you are against the Mc, against Ezio.
What a little piece of shitty moron! Nothing in the head, proud, shabby.
And all these jeezes when panic came after his father's arrest! And crying "why is this happening to me?!", poor thing.
I dropped the controller and closed the game.
6 month later, I took it back because I wanted to play that game. And I've seen Ezio evolving with the events, crossing his life, forged by events, to finally become this absolutely incredible mentor he will remain for ever.

So I hope when you will finish Secret (In a very long time because I'm a slow Dev ha ha ^^), you will be proud of the man you've helped the MC to become :)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Let me explain. On a story driven game like Secrets for example, the main character will be a good character only if he is evolving during the story.

So I hope when you will finish Secret (In a very long time because I'm a slow Dev ha ha ^^), you will be proud of the man you've helped the MC to become :)
Yeah fair enough. I'm not even the correct Walden! :(

Like I said I liked the story (and the aunt is gorgeous). The MC was just too horny, maybe I can make him see the error of his ways. :cool: I'll try again next time!

Reactions: Eric X.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
This version is for testing purpose only. You will able to test the new interface and the gallery. Also you will able to play the first route of the first scene of the Episode 3. Feel free to tell what you think about the new interface, changes and report any bugs.
If you want to play the full episode, stay tuned to the .

Reactions: Krull

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
How many people killed the spy from the plane? Is it a bad decision to kill her because I blew her brains out. lol

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Let me explain. On a story driven game like Secrets for example, the main character will be a good character only if he is evolving during the story. The events you will encounter in the story will make the character evolves as he will become more experienced in life and in the situations.

If I brought a MC who was top smart, real clever, a super hero, he will manage all the situations in two seconds and you'll get finally... bored.
Well in western mainstream movies the MC is never really stupid especially Marvel movies. They always have flaws but not dumb except Star Lord. lol.
You can have him smart but have a flaw too.
Only animes love to have stupid ass MCs be popular.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
gods forbid you read the dialogue in a VN game....
Normally i'd agree but some of the dialogue is awful.

I love a good story, listening to some guy getting hard over a pair of feet isn't good story so yes, a skip would be great.

Reactions: bernthal

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Before I bother with this, could someone tell me: is it possible to avoid fucking Two-Ton Tessie (the mammoth blonde) or, better still, to avoid seeing her naked or skimpily dressed at all (or getting eaten by her)?

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes