4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Much shorter than the first part. Looks like the def put more time into those intros and outros this time around. Well done but just meh. Agreed with the unnecessary monster cock of the MC. I get that devs want people to delve into the fantasy of the game but overdoing tits, cocks and body portions seems to be rampant these days.

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
Wow, this game moved from very good to fantastic. I didn't feel the update was that short. Some new girls and some old ones coming back. Keep it up.

Reactions: proximus

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Much shorter than the first part. Looks like the def put more time into those intros and outros this time around. Well done but just meh. Agreed with the unnecessary monster cock of the MC. I get that devs want people to delve into the fantasy of the game but overdoing tits, cocks and body portions seems to be rampant these days.
I'm not a fan of oversized bodyparts myself, but i've got used to horsedicks and watermelons so i don't even bother to react to them anymore.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
I had hopes for this update but just felt meh compared to the first version; also dont like how auntie's attitude was made in 0.2, she seems like a whore after the bathroom/kitchen events.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Interesting update in part 2 also that scene with Lucy at end of part 2, always a good sign if an update seems too short :)

Only risk I see at the moment is that there are already quite a few girls, so might be hard to keep the fans of each girl happy each update. :p

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Interesting update in part 2 also that scene with Lucy at end of part 2, always a good sign if an update seems too short :)

Only risk I see at the moment is that there are already quite a few girls, so might be hard to keep the fans of each girl happy each update. :p
You can bet fans of certain girls will be pretty disappointed next update or maybe even the fans of every girl. Depends on how the dev wants to tell the story.

Reactions: luisar018

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
well i can see some good things with the game, the MC is a verbose MORON..drags on his monologue until you just want to shut the game down in mental pain.. ugh..

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Very sweet but somewhat short update. I enjoy the alternate choices in the game and i hope they will lead us to different outcomes in the future.
Last but not least i have to add that auntie Julia lost some points in episode 2. She is evolving to something im not a big fan of, on the other hand Louise is starting to grow more on me, even during sub sex, she was was just freaking adorable.

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
That lawyer...make me stop playing this game,LOL,waiting on an update with the Auntie in it...is there any content with the auntie in this update?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
yes there is content with the auntie, maybe not what you wish for exactly but def sexy content. :p

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes