4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
REALLY ?????

I simply wanted to give that game a try based on the posts over here, but i got to stop it after few scenes (i reached the cock-revealing scene in plane)
Reason? i cant stand massive overdoing - and what shall i think about having a cock reaching my knees and beeing as thick as a fist? sorry, but thats a no-go.
(you really should watch videos about men who really got cocks about this length - its no pleasure, its a torture)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the dames are stunning...the plot itself is intriguing..the narrative is pretty good and understandable...redhead-hottie cop is my future wife..LOL..BUT..WTF is with these mutant cocks...ya know..i bet 95% of the players would be quite satisfied with a normal big dick...as soon as i see the WTF dick ..immersion is immediately broken and i'm in head shaking mode...some of the tits are too big but i can deal with that alot easier than elephant dick...so thats the only thing i'd change..otherwise i enjoy this game alot.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
So I gave this a try
I felt nothing. it was boring, really boring... and if I decide not to be a man-whore Its game over. What was up with the weird dialogues, like someone dint gave a fuck if you choose not to fuck anything that moves.
I really felt like it was written by some weird creep that only can think about sex and going from 1 person to the other

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
When the game initially released, the introduction, already then I knew that this game can become big, it showed tons of potential and promise back then, and each update since then has proven me right about that, the story has me intrigued, I love mystery stuff, crime stuff, and there seems to be a little bit of neo noir in this story too, absolutely love that stuff!
Love the music/sounds, art, renders and models are GREAT (even the chubby lady, she's not bad at all), mmmhm, I'm definitely VERY eager for the next update, the wait is killing me :p
Yeah, this game is among the absolutely better new games out there right now, I just love this game :)

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes