4.00 star(s) 26 Votes
U

User_619990

nothing changed i downloaded the latest update but it ended up when zoe leaves the room

Reactions: blahblah25

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
nothing changed i downloaded the latest update but it ended up when zoe leaves the room
Yea he just added some minor changes so I guess you can choose what to do at the beginning but nothing more

Eric X.

Developer of the game "Secrets"
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
omg i'm lmao, when Zoe fell down the stairs with all of the crashing noises and then the cat meow had me rollin on the floor. Lovin the game so far. Lots of hot animations to start with and it helps to make up for those games I've been playing that take for ever to see a naked ankle.
Thanks for your words! Happy you like the "fall" of Zoé. I wasn't sure to let the "cat" sound at first but I found it too funny too :p

Thanks for Chubby chubby plum plum beauty :giggle:
You're welcome :p

Ok, I must say this one caught my attention.
Looks like we have a new hit out there. Welcome to my watch list)
Happy and honored to be on the list :love:

Yea he just added some minor changes so I guess you can choose what to do at the beginning but nothing more
Yes, as said in the OP, it is just a fix because one of Paula route wasn't working in episode 2. I also add the final teaser images and modify the movies.
New content will be in episode 2.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Holy hell that phone vibrating at the start made my ears almost fall off. xD

The game looks awesome, has its funny moments and a cute redhead. I will keepy one or two eyes on it. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes, as said in the OP, it is just a fix because one of Paula route wasn't working in episode 2. I also add the final teaser images and modify the movies.

So, if I`m not loading that bugfix, there maight be so troble in next episode ????

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So, if I don`t load thet bugfix, there maight be so trobble in next update ?????

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Some news.

Hello Everyone!
I hope your weekend has started greatly! Here are some little news about Secrets:
Episode 2 is not far from finished. I have to render one last scene (but a big one) and I will then update this feed with a release date for the episode.
I know it's a bit long, but I plan to release the future updates faster. Shorter updates but more on a (hopefully) regular and fast basis.
I made some little changes to the tiers. I renamed them to give them a proper name and change the images. These images, those badges, will have a role to play into the game :)
I also add a new tier. I will share with you some behind the scene content, so if you want to know more about how the game is made, how I lost time to erase white pixels on Zoé face, then this is for you :D I will try to make these contents interesting.
The last tier is now called "The Daddy" and is now limited to 7 Patrons instead of 6. Why seven would you ask? Because I plan to make a quest in the game with the Daddies :) And I need them to be an odd number. So, if you want to be into the game, that's the tier you're looking for! The daddies will be characters with your name or with the first letter of your name if you don't want to be named in the game of course.
That's it for today. Again, thank you for your interest and for your support!
Eric

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Episode 2 preview (4): I always pay my debts

Hello everyone!
Louise has come to visit you in your room. You didn't had the time to get dressed. She want to pay her debts. What is about to happen?! ^^
Have a nice day and thank you for your support!
Eric
ls14.jpg

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes