4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
maybe your right about her mature women i never said she was un attractive i just favor her younger daughter but you know me im the harem master XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Julia or Bust

Press H to hide the UI mofo!!!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Julia or Bust

Press H to hide the UI mofo!!!
funny enough ill choose Julia btw you know how much of a mother fucker i am :winkytongue:

ill hid the UI Just for you :p

Reactions: asd33asd33

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
@Eric X.
The package you have as Windows is actually the PC package and contains both Windows and Linux so you can drop the seperate Linux package.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Ok, now I can see how the day ends and it's pretty good, the story has a nice start and I'm looking forward to see future developments.
About the girls:
1) Julia - Just wow, can't say more thant that for now
2) Zoe - A pleasant surprise (not into foot fetish but I'm getting use to that kind of scenes, I still not like them however I accept the fact that almost every game I play contain a scene like that)
3) Lucy - Wonderful face and thick thighs, I already love her (oddly enough she's not the bitch I thought she would be and that's a good thing)
4) Paula - I'm not into overeater women, I'm just glad I could skip this relationship, hopefully this is not gonna screw my entire game, considering her role in the story
5) Louise and Johanna - I can't wait to see them again (especially Louise)

My expectations for ep.2 are high. Good work.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Ok, now I can see how the day ends and it's pretty good, the story has a nice start and I'm looking forward to see future developments.
About the girls:
2) Zoe - A pleasant surprise (not into foot fetish but I'm getting use to that kind of scenes, I still not like them however I accept the fact that almost every game I play contain a scene like that)
3) Lucy - Wonderful face and thick thighs, I already love her (oddly enough she's not the bitch I thought she would be and that's a good thing)
4) Paula - I'm not into overeater women, I'm just glad I could skip this relationship, hopefully this is not gonna screw my entire game, considering her role in the story

My expectations for ep.2 are high. Good work.
Best list i've seen so far, almost identical to mine ;)

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
welp this as promise! I really like the diverse body types. Some of the clothing tops could use a little work but this definitely has potential

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I was a little turned off by the rather large lady in the cover image, thinking this was a game for those who like a lot of meat on the bone (not my thing, but thats cool if it is yours) so I did not try this right away. But damn... I sure am glad I did! This is an excellent start, very well rendered, with beautiful models and an intriguing story. I am very glad I did not keep skipping over it and can't wait to see how the story develops!

Eric X.

Developer of the game "Secrets"
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
I really wish the foot fetish stuff was avoidable. Really killed the dialogue for me.
Every future foot scenes will be avoidable from episode 2.

@Eric X.
The package you have as Windows is actually the PC package and contains both Windows and Linux so you can drop the seperate Linux package.
Oh yes! I can see it now ha ha :p Thank you @teabaiseach

there is any walkthrough?
Yes, but on Patreon ;) But it is more a guide than a real walkthrough, just play as you like it, there is no trap or wrong answers :)

About the girls:
Julia will wake you up in the next morning:heartcoveredeyes:

Every future foot scenes will be avoidable from episode 2.

Nope, the choice you made with Paula is just to determine how your relationship with her will be, based on what you like :). You will have other scenes with her because, yes, she's part of the story (Everybody needs a good lawyer ^^).

Louise and Johana will be back with both a surprise :p.

welp this as promise! I really like the diverse body types. Some of the clothing tops could use a little work but this definitely has potential
Which clothing tops please ? I will correct them.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Just want to state that I really like the foot fetish parts. Just personally hope more for foot worship scenes instead of foot jobs.:p

But yeah having things optional, respectively interactive, is the best way to do it. Paula's scene with different options was a good example of that.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes