4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
hi friends does the android version is updated ? and does this game need walkthrough?
The game has alot of choices but where's the fun in using a walkthrough? Make your own choices and carve the story to your liking, just go with your gut.....after all you are the hero or villain of your story.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Zoe falls on you greeting you..you get boner...later that night..young virgin needs the D..reality amirite? typical horny is NOW game..but beauty renders so ya dont really care..lol

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Really enjoyed Paula's part (the femdom route). Hope we get this kind of choices with the other women too and are not forced into dominating some of the other women. Also would have been nice to start kissing and licking Paula's feet first, before licking her pussy. You know a bit of build up. ;)

But yeah game looks really promising. Certainly will pledge something once the next update comes out.

Reactions: supermanz95

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oh my, Lucy and Zoe are both absolutely gorgeous, not only do they have very nice figures, but I just love their faces, damn!
And Zoe, you can land on me like that any time you want! ;P (that scene was just hilarious, way too dramatic, but it's cool, at least it had a gorgeous girl land on me, mmmm!) Can't wait to get even more properly acquainted with Zoe and Lucy, I damn sure got my eyes on them :p

Eric X.

Developer of the game "Secrets"
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Aww man, this IS quality!
Im not usually impressed with 0.01 or Demos in general but you did an amazing job with this one. Choices that matter, multiple outcomes, cool music & effects and not to mention the drop dead gorgeous thicc women, its just perfect even the animated intro shows you mean business.
Keep up the great work!
10/10

A STAR IS BORN.
:happyblush Thank you very much for these words!

hi friends does the android version is updated ? and does this game need walkthrough?
I'm on the Android version, it will be released soon, in a few hours. I need more time to test it, to be sure it will fit most of the screen sizes.

Really enjoyed Paula's part (the femdom route). Hope we get this kind of choices with the other women too and are not forced into dominating some of the other women. Also would have been nice to start kissing and licking Paula's feet first, before licking her pussy. You know a bit of build up. ;)

But yeah game looks really promising. Certainly will pledge something once the next update comes out.
"Also would have been nice to start kissing and licking Paula's feet first, before licking her pussy. You know a bit of build up."
Yes, absolutely, I should have done it like that. I will keep that in mind for next time ;)

Oh my, Lucy and Zoe are both absolutely gorgeous, not only do they have very nice figures, but I just love their faces, damn!
And Zoe, you can land on me like that any time you want! :heartcoveredeyes: (that scene was just hilarious, way too dramatic, but it's cool, at least it had a gorgeous girl land on me, mmmm!) Can't wait to get even more properly acquainted with Zoe and Lucy, I damn sure got my eyes on them :p
Zoé is not afraid of anything, she may be the one to corrupt you ha ha :p
Lucy will be... not so easy ;)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
:happyblushZoé is not afraid of anything, she may be the one to corrupt you ha ha :p Lucy will be... not so easy ;)
Well, Zoe already accomplished that, when a girl is looking like Zoe looks, you know you're done for ;P
And Lucy not being so easy, that's how I like it, half the pleasure is in the chase, the hunt itself, and when you finally catch your prey, well; let the lewd commence! ;P

Reactions: Eric X.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Absolutely brilliant! Well, to be honest, I haven't made it past meeting Paula yet :heartcoveredeyes::kissingheart:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
i added the android ver to op.

Reactions: bas
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes