4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
don't know. I get a enough realism in my real life, I'm don't necessarily need it in my entertainment. But I would much rather have the pantyless cop than the aquarium plane.
Yep, both is fantasy (especially that spacious bedroom on the plane *g*) but that's what games are for :)
That pantyless cop (and associated very short skirt) I dig - waiting for repeats. After all she still has a marker to repay :p

Reactions: pyrinikos

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
This demo has wet my appetite in ways it shouldn't...and for that good sirs, I thank you. Mo' pls!

Eric X.

Developer of the game "Secrets"
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Indeed...indeed. And I can't barely keep my pants dry becuz they actually support MAC! *cues angels & orchestral ensemble for heavenly tune*
We :heartcoveredeyes: MAC.

-------------------------------------------

This is a preview for you guys and I would need some developer advice on this one if they happen to see this thread.

zoepreview.jpg

This is Zoé coming to your room at night. But I'm not satisfied with all the noises especially on the MC. I have three sources of lights around them, and close to them, but still...
Any tips to get this render beautiful?

Thank you! :happyblush

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
So hyped that someone here 'likes' MACs! Not sure I do at this point :p Anywho, pls keep that link updated as well. Wish we could sometimes get a longer game. This one was so good I churned through it FAST.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Awesome start, look forward to seeing the rest of the game. Though I will also chime in that the MC's penis size is ridiculous. lol

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Nice start Dev, the art is good, the babes are hot and the idea of mistaken identity is a great way to get around Patreon's PC drama...good thinking! If I could make a friendly suggestion; ease up on the internal dialogue. Your readers are not idiots _ they can figure out the plot... a hint is better than a hammer. Figuring it out is the point of a plot. Reading the obvious is boring af.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Plot is quite interesting and I think I'm getting conspiracy vibes out of it, I like conspiracy stuff, haha.
Renders are rather great and I definitely like the models, especially that lovely redhead customs officer (unless she's an airport policewoman), can't wait to get reacquainted with her, mmmm mmm! ;P But I sure did like Elun (was that her name, the woman you sat next to on the plane?), I don't know if she's an android or something, but she sure knows her stuff, so I want more of her :p Zoe too looks yummy, gimme her, right now, haha!

At any rate, looking forward to the next proper update, this definitely has great potential! :)

Reactions: Aprilsun
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes