4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Not joking. There are mistakes in almost every sentence. Even if there are no grammatical mistakes, the sentences are usually very clumsy wich is a big problem for me atleast.
Getting a native english speaker to look over it would improve this game massively.
Sheesh.... You DO realize / realise tho' that there are quite a few different kinds of 'native English speakers' right?

In my life I have met them stemming from England, Ireland, Wales (good gosh ;-) ), Scotland, Australia, New Zealand, India, South Africa, Rhodesia/Botswana, Canada, the US (obviously) and quite a few other places.

And guess what - every single one of them was a 'native English speaker'...

Sooooo then - what's it gonna be?

Just being curious.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
resultats-poll.jpg

Hello everyone!

It's Monday, it's the beginning of the week, almost the end of the summer, so first:
Feeling better now? :)
So, thank you very much for your participation. Votes are now closed and the results are:
Tadaa!

You have chosen the same outfit for all the girls :) I didn't expect that, but I got your message, less fabric, more legs :) I will keep that in mind ;)
So, our beautiful ladies will be in a short skirt and high heels to climb the 1000 stairs to go to the Daddies temple. Strong women who always stay classy and sexy, that's definitively our girls!

This quest is getting better and better and I can't wait to show you this update. I'll make a Dev. Update post about it soon.

Thank you very much for your help! I will ask you again soon, about the settings on the quest. The quest is completely written already but I'd like you to decide which atmosphere you want to see in this special quest.

Have a great day and week, and thank you to be there!
Eric

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
arrival2.jpg

Hello everyone!

First preview of next update with our girls arriving at the Daddies temple. As we say in French, "Voilà de bien jolies gambettes !" (I let you translate that ^^)
I tried to work more on the colors and add some little bloom effects. I'm learning every day :D

Enjoy this preview, more to come soon!

Thank you for your support! <3

Eric

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
Ok so help me understand something here. In the beginning of the game while on the plane if You don't screw the ethinic gal you sit next to, Eh no big deal.
Yet if you don't screw the black flight attendant its game over?
Please enlighten me with your logic.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Awesome game with a great storyline & plot, not to mention stunning women. Thing I don't get is the cards- the hints on where to find em seems way to vague- to find the twin card to zoe's, ye have to examine her card for the code.. yet there's a bunch of numbers on it & there's no set pattern as far as I can see (it'd help if the hints were more direct- for example: "to find the code look in the top-left corner of zoe's card" <== this would be a lot easier & less frustrating).

Another thing is- I don't get why people are saying this had bad English, since I've not noticed any problem with it. It just seems to me that they are only used to a single kind of English & anything different from that kind is wrong to them (which is just single-minded & close-minded thinking).

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
5.jpg

Hello everyone! How is your week-end?

You saw this preview in a early stage, this is the final version, and yes, among all this feet, there is "a Daddy"!

But you know me, there won't be any bad surprise in Secrets ever. So, I hope you'll be curious about this one, but don't fear anything ;)

This quest is going out of hand ha ha but in a good way. With 7 main characters and the girls, and a HUGE action story, this is something going bigger than I thought ^^ I'll talk about it soon in a Dev. Update.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Thank you for your support! :love: :love: :love:

Eric

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes