4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
u should be able to do your own game by now guess u have enough skills to make some great renders to even get ppl confused between which one is real and which one is fan-made
I had started making my own game, but I'm having trouble with my PC.

I also realize that it's quite complex :unsure:

You can see the beginnings of my game in my signature, but I say it again, I haven't made any progress :cry:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I had started making my own game, but I'm having trouble with my PC.

I also realize that it's quite complex :unsure:

You can see the beginnings of my game in my signature, but I say it again, I haven't made any progress :cry:
damm Diana is stunning hope u will overcome your PB with your computer and start making some real progress cannot wait to test it and play it

Reactions: Coriolan
D

Deleted member 899020

Any body knows when the next update will be released

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
There is a post on this page that is a few posts above yours that gives you some information sounds like he has a bigger update for us this time so maybe hear about a release when the dev gives us another update with his progress.

D

Deleted member 899020

There is a post on this page that is a few posts above yours that gives you some information sounds like he has a bigger update for us this time so maybe hear about a release when the dev gives us another update with his progress.
thanks for your reply bro

Reactions: Mormont

Eric X.

Developer of the game "Secrets"
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
promo-paula-Ep3v5.jpg

Do you miss Paula? She's not forgotten and Paula's lovers will have a very (very, very, very, very) good surprise soon. :love:

Next update will be released this month. I don't know exactly when because it's a complicated one to do as it includes lots of people this time. I hope to release it in 2/3 weeks.

Killjill97

Sep 2, 2019
because there are dozens of games i've also didn't port yet (yeah i'm a bit lazy).
but more important is the fact of the official version you probably get with the public release of Ep.3.
and if the dev's statement on his patreon account from jan 10 is still valid, it should happen this week.
No android version yet.
Will you be doing this?

Eric X.

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
No android version yet.
Will you be doing this?
An android version is scheduled after next update release. (v4.0)
As the game is open world and with the vault, I have to redone the phone version from scratch.
So, it will be release in 4.1. This update will include android version and translations.

Eric X.

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Julia at the beach (with Eric X...he must be around) :p

View attachment 412801
"(with Eric X...he must be around) :p "
Under the water :sneaky:

Thank you for these fan-arts Coriolan, you're so talented (y):love:

How far in development is this game? how much content?

Trying to decide whether to play now or hold off for later updates.
Secrets currently is 40000+ words and 1300+ images. The first 2 episodes are linear visual novel type, and the 3rd episode is a bit different, it's an open world where you choose the quests you want to play (if you want to play them). Each quest is the linear visual novel type.
I said linear but of course, you have to make choices that will have an impact on the story.
In episode 3, depending of the choices you make in quests, you may receive game cards that unlock CG in the gallery page.
You also have a vault which will unlock some images/goodies depending of the codes you enter.
This game contains also two short stories in a section called "The book Of Secrets". They are independent stories set in other universes but with the characters from Secrets. (Zoé in an science-fiction story and Johana in a cyberpunk story.)

As I make this game on my free time, releases depend on how much work I have on my daytime job :)
I can release a update in 3 weeks or 3 months. I'm trying to release one each 1/2 month.
Next update is scheduled next month and is called "The Daddies":

poster_daddies.jpg

This one is a bit different because each of these characters are made by me and some of my first Patrons. I wanted them to be in the game as a thank you to have be the first ones to support me.
This quest is spectacular and more like an action movie.

That's it, I hope I have answered your wondering about the game :)

Eric

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes