BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1704287367732.png

Overview:
The coastal breeze, warm sun rays, and sandy beach have been your cozy retreat throughout the year. However, abruptly, like a chilling gust of wind, your vacation is interrupted by a peculiar call from your loyal friend. Your youthful elves have fallen ill to a strange condition, crafting toys that are anything but holiday ones!

Step into the role of the white-bearded hero! Time is running out as you must restore order and bring the holiday magic back into the hearts of your elves. "Secrets of Christmas Magic" is a short visual novel perfect for those looking to unwind on a cold winter evening.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-03
Release Date: 2023-12-27
Developer: Name Fint Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

HQZMOB.jpg A24i8l.gif pY+t_V.jpg vXLAtA.jpg E5+p80.jpg gf4ouh.jpg iPt1zQ.jpg 17Srkz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SecretsOfChristmasMagic-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Hmm had this on my download of the game from Mixdrop, never had that on any other downloads here.

1704303583715.png

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Hmm had this on my download of the game from Mixdrop, never had that on any other downloads here.
I downloaded something from Mixdrop the other day... and the issue wasn't the download, it was the "drive by" download that Mixdrop forced through the pipe even though my browser settings should have blocked it.

Did the download even start? It might have been truncated because whatever security you are using detected the backdoor download initializing and decapitated the attempt.

Reactions: OrcDra

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
I downloaded something from Mixdrop the other day... and the issue wasn't the download, it was the "drive by" download that Mixdrop forced through the pipe even though my browser settings should have blocked it.

Did the download even start? It might have been truncated because whatever security you are using detected the backdoor download initializing and decapitated the attempt.
Ah, interesting.

Not sure if it started or stopped mid download, but deleted the file.

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
thers a virus in it, yes. i cannot delete a folder now and i fuckin hate that shit

edit: if anyone can help me with this i will appreciate it.
Well, damn. Let's see... first off, I downloaded from a different server, but I don't need to take any chances, so that file gets nuked first. Ok, troubleshooting... and these are the general steps I'd try on Windows, as that's my primary operating system. Your own preferences for any steps might not follow my own order down there, I'm just brainstorming options and a sequence I would attempt to use on one of my computers or on a family member or friend's machine. If you're not terribly tech-savvy, you might consider finding someone else who is and asking for assistance. Yes, that can be embarrassing. Your computer, your choice when all is said and done.

If at any time you discover the virus' name (not just the file name, but what it is classified as by antivirus programs), jot that down and research it whenever you have a chance to see if there is any info on what it does and what steps you might need to take to contain it post-cleaning.

As with any other Internet advice, try to get a second opinion from a someone you know who is familiar with your operating system and troubleshooting procedures. What follows is for informational purposes, it is a stream-of-consciousness outline of steps I might take on my own computers or computers that friends and family hand over to see if I can engage any troubleshooting for them on a computer that is erratic for some reason. I cannot and will not take responsibility for any actions you might take on your own computer (whoever read this). Some actions can completely hose the computer, so, again, try to get assistance from someone you know if you cannot resolve the issue yourself... and be careful when applying any troubleshooting advice you obtain or discover from any source. With those concepts in place...

1) When the virus reared up, did a security program flash its name on-screen or during a sweep? If so, sometimes you can change the filename or its extension type by renaming that... but that's generally for older, non-adaptive malware. Jot down any names that security software offers up. If (1) fails, goto (2).

2) I keep an external USB loaded with programs in case I need to do some troubleshooting like that. I haven't used the program in awhile, but is one I've used a number of times to get rid of various files, including ones that expanded out of Zip archives with names "Too Long For The Recycle Bin" or other things. If memory serves, you mark files and/or folders for deletion and Eraser sets the O/S to do after during the next boot cycle. Be very careful to only select options that target the specific files and folders you want to nuke. If (2) fails, goto (3).

3) Really pesky files. Next thing I'd try would be a portable O/S on a USB drive. I have on a couple of them for testing computers and for installs on older ones where the hardware is still good but the O/S is no longer supported. If you can access UEFI or BIOS during boot, switch the Boot Order so that USB gets priority, and Linux can then load and runs in the computer's RAM and off the drive. The benefit here is that Windows is not active, and if Mint (or whatever distro you use) can mount the computer's hard drive or SSD, you should be able to delete the offending files/folders by navigating to them and using Linux's file manager. Be very careful using any Linux distribution, and be sure that you are only deleting files/folders that your computer doesn't need. Some distributions come packaged with antiviral scanners; they may or may not be successful in viral payload removal, but that is an available option.

I sometimes used specific security Linux distros in the past, but I'm not up-to-speed on what is currently good or not. I have also used bootable antivirus ISOs burned to DVD, and setting them up to boot from USB should be fairly simple, like it is for Linux distributions. Here is a recent sample weblist of some .

If (3) fails, goto (4).

4) I haven't tried this in quite a few years, but if nothing has worked so far, and you haven't identified the virus yet, I might try to invoke a Restore Point from a date prior to activating the program with the virus payload. Note that this may or many not remove a file that has since migrated elsewhere on the drive, nested down someplace with a different file name, but it is an option toward cleaning if you need it. If (4) fails, goto (5).

5) We are approaching the limit of self-sufficiency on this and leaning toward seeking a professional. My last resort for the installation would be using a Windows Recovery Disk/USB Drive to reinstall the O/S completely. This is obviously not where you want to be in this sequence. A computer repair shop might be able to do what you can't, so that's an option prior to an O/S reinstall.

If it isn't worth the effort or cost to replace the O/S, and the hardware is still operational (especially the HDD), I've gone the route of re-tasking a computer to run some version of Linux, which might not be a totally desirable outcome, but sometimes it is the best option for older computers. This is the final step prior to breaking down the machine, harvesting whatever parts might be useful in another current or future build, and recycling it.

** Once again, seek help from an actual person near your locale who has expertise in troubleshooting computer issues if you are not already-familiar with such actions. **

Demiral

Jun 13, 2019

View attachment 3229525
This is not the file witch got a virus, its the Hosting- /Downloadpage *Mixdrop*, witch got corrupted and so mostly all of the downloadfiles have put a virus on it!...
I have no idea how and why, but i already talked to Joker about it @ all Developer and Uploader, don`t use *Mixdrop* as a Filehup and the Problem is done, also to all User`s, if the host is *Mixdrop* and you got the chance to use a other link, just take the other! ;)

btw. sry for my bad english... ;_;

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD3DD and OrcDra
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes