k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
is there any hotkey for message history? (if i accidentally go forward i would want to read it back)

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
thk for answer.
and you can't lose with the old, right?
you can lose against old but nothing happens. you can actually attack yourself :D

if you defeat yourself then the whole scene repeats while you have 1hp, so it's impossible to win and it becomes an endless loop :D

so just beat that old geezer.

Reactions: Raiden-K

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
damn the english is awful... it's understandable but nearly every sentence has a mistake.

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
i can not win vs the old men and allways loop why thats not funny
pls repair this bug thanks

Mindusky

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2024
Can't lose the first fight with the old man?
while the second fight I just can't defeat the young boy, how do I do it?
I'm sorry dude :( , I tested but I won every time :(
I check how to improve it even more
(P.S. the 2nd duel if you have to lose, is the end of the demo)

Reactions: Raiden-K

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
I beat the young man only for it to loop and have me at the same health that I was when I beat him, and then I just lost is that the end of content or a bug?

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
Is it supposed to be 3 fights because I tried again and had no old man and two young men no healing and guarantee defeat.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
I just tested the game using a cheat save to check if it was more than one fight, but the fight just keeps looping. So now I know the problem is not on my side but in the program itself self.

Mindusky

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2024
No, there are only two fights

1st old man (you must win, just attack)
2nd beggar (you must lose, I think fixed the bug).

Because of the fixes to the program, it's probably bugs when using a previous save.

Is it supposed to be 3 fights because I tried again and had no old man and two young men no healing and guarantee defeat.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes