Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
Why do adult game "devs" start with a Patreon first, and game second...? It'd be a sligthly different thing if we'd be looking at an actual solo dev who implements his own features and what not, but RPGmaker games using stock materials with KK CG of pre-existing characters and hiding those behind a paywall?
At least have one polished chapter to play before asking for money, no?

Despite my rant, the idea seems interesting enough to check in once in a while.

Sadly mind control and rape are stuff I enjoy, so I'll refrain from giving a rated review for now because there really isn't much to rate... This isn't a demo, but an alpha: bugs, grammatical errors, close no content, etc.

I hope Dev decides to take a different approach from the current one.

Last edited:

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
terribly balanced game - second fight and you "can't" win... what's even worse are the anoying patreon code prompts, there could be one switch to check if patreon is activated and ask for it at the begining... not to mention how useless it is, it took me about 5 minutes of searching the code and trying to break it... funny how much harder it was to find it because he used 3 digit number, which is very common in rpgm games...

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
"New Mind Control game, yeah!"
"Title is explicit, so its probably a major focus, fuck yeah!"
"Oh, Female Protagonist...oh, okay...doing the domination is funner than being dominated but...maybe the scenes will still be good."
"Oh, its a Genshin Impact character...but in modern times? And taking away the appeal of her design by just making her a generic titty monster....that's a shame."

Never have I been so interested in a title and then lost interest so quickly. Mind Control is my FETISH, but the main character being a girl, just a straight rip from a game and altered to be generic just isn't it for me, good luck though homie.

Pro COrner

Oct 31, 2018
Its a good little game. Interesting ideas, but the story and dialogue is kind of lacking. But what really blew my head was the use of 3D gifs in an Rpg Maker game. It does make sense now that I saw it, but still the few scenes look very nice.

Anyone knows what engine was used to make the animations and cg?

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
Its a good little game. Interesting ideas, but the story and dialogue is kind of lacking. But what really blew my head was the use of 3D gifs in an Rpg Maker game. It does make sense now that I saw it, but still the few scenes look very nice.

Anyone knows what engine was used to make the animations and cg?
Kaikatsu i understand that, I really like games on it. But I haven't seen many RPGs

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Secrets of Mind Domination [v0.3] [Mindusky] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [417 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

croPath

May 10, 2017
scummy dev patreongating the small amount of content totally undeserved. Whats worse is that you can check out the "private" stuff in the folder and its not that good to begin with or of a higher quality

Reactions: animeisgood

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SecretsOfMindDomination-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
How much weight does wardrobe carry in scenes? Usually specific outfits get you different outcomes.

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
did the update kill previous saves? i cant load mine
i just realised i cant click save or Load. If i do it i get a error that it cant load mona/gym.png

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes