Obligitury

Jun 27, 2018
is the sexual content of this game something that happens during the battle? or after you win/lose a fight?

Mindusky

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2024
is the sexual content of this game something that happens during the battle? or after you win/lose a fight?
Hello, during the battle there are scenes and sometimes after the end of the battle itself....Now the battles I have tried to make them as simple as possible for the enjoyment of all :) (note that there is only one battle that must be lost for the script of the story).

Reactions: katkatsumi

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
The second bathroom scene, do you mean?
I mean the first one in the new update where she is in the bathroom, maybe she went there after class, maybe in the middle, I don’t remember exactly) I’m just an example, because her hands almost rub her stomach))) It looks very funny)))

Mindusky

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2024
Ehhhh what happen can someone tell me?
Hello friend, due to an update I made to the graphics engine, I think it has some problems with some versions of windows, so I created the following file, I remain pending if it works on your computer

Reactions: Unknown11234

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
The only thing I can advise you is to use 10 Win, for older versions, fewer and fewer games will be available, it seems to me.

Shadow Demon189

Jun 8, 2023
juego terriblemente equilibrado: segunda pelea y "no puedes" ganar... lo que es incluso peor son las molestas indicaciones del código de patreon, podría haber un interruptor para comprobar si patreon está activado y pedirlo al principio... no Mencione lo inútil que es, me tomó alrededor de 5 minutos buscar el código e intentar descifrarlo... curioso lo difícil que fue encontrarlo porque usó un número de 3 dígitos, que es muy común en los juegos de rol...
[/CITA]
número?

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
ev025 currently softlocks you from playing: you get the first book, then you cannot interact with the circle at the bottom of the room. used both saves inside the game

Reactions: Mindusky

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretsOfMindDomination-0.37
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Mindusky

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2024
ev025 currently softlocks you from playing: you get the first book, then you cannot interact with the circle at the bottom of the room. used both saves inside the game
Hello friend, in that event is just approach the book press Enter (you will lift the book) and place it in the circle of the table, again with Enter (it is very similar to the event of the boxes of Nurse Joy).

If you have any questions I will be glad to help you :)

1.png 2.png

Reactions: PREYTOR and assurdo

PREYTOR

Oct 10, 2018
Hello, Mindusky! I really like the game so far! Will you be adding some areas where you can freely battle enemies, in the future even after one completes the story, for replayability's sake?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes