Mindusky

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2024
Hi everyone, in next updates I would like to try with futas scenes, if you have some suggestions of sucubos or characters that you would like to see this way you can write it or send me msg :D (or maybe furry, I'm thinking about it :) ) (in any of the cases they would be mainly for battle scenes).

Last edited:

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
During the time when you're supposed to study in the library I can only interact with the first book.
Never mind I just had to reset and I could pick up both books.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mindusky

Mindusky

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2024
During the time when you're supposed to study in the library I can only interact with the first book.
Hello friend, in both cases, just press the enter key in each of the books and place them in the circle of light corresponding to each one.
If you have any questions I remain pending

Reactions: XavierVCP

olegus34216

Apr 19, 2018
Hello friend, in both cases, just press the enter key in each of the books and place them in the circle of light corresponding to each one.
If you have any questions I remain pending
Not a very obvious step, to be honest. Pick up and move the item. Although...before that, the game introduces us to this mechanics.

Reactions: Mindusky

Mindusky

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2024
Hello, the event of Ryza and Mona (last update), you can advance with it according to the decisions you make (continue playing or go to the party), with respect to other scenes, well there are some that are mandatory (unvoidable) and others that according to the decisions you make, you may or may not see.
Can you play this lesbian only, or are all sexual encounters unavoidable?

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
SecretsOfMindDomination-0.47
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Charls88

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Secrets of Mind Domination [v0.47] [Mindusky] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [392 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mindusky

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2024
i using windows 7

in last post u can make it work with 0.25 version, but i cant find 0.25 version :(:(
Sorry friend, I had to make some updates to the system of the game because the videos had lag, hence the complications to some previous operating systems ....

But fortunately I still have the 0.20 version file, you can try the solution that was proposed in the commentaries 1713628788672.png

Link to version 0.2

I hope I can help you (the download is free).

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes