Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Secrets of Mind Domination [v0.37] [Mindusky] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Untested.

Win [468 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

olegus34216

Apr 19, 2018
:( dam....mmm...
I share with you a solution that was previously provided, hopefully it will be helpful.

View attachment 3462814
You just need to download version 0.25 somewhere, where there is probably a different game engine. Delete the WWW folder, and put the corresponding folder from the fresh patch instead. Then everything will work...why does everyone dislike old Windows so much and do everything under Win10?
Can someone dump the engine of this project from version 0.25? (the whole folder but without WWW)

Mindusky

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2024
Hello, Mindusky! I really like the game so far! Will you be adding some areas where you can freely battle enemies, in the future even after one completes the story, for replayability's sake?
Hello friend, it's a good idea :D in the next updates I could add a coliseum type so you can choose who to fight with or probably a gallery.
Thanks for the support and the idea

Reactions: PREYTOR

gruuggler

Apr 2, 2020
Theres a bug the first time you go bottom to the subway, then go bot (back) again and then the gate to switch the map to station is gone and you're stuck...

• Hey there
Reactions: Mindusky

Mindusky

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2024
So is pregnancy bad end or in-game?
At the end of the day, according to your level of lust you will have different nightmares (spoiler may be that some nightmares in the future are visions or dejavu...although we are still working on that).

olegus34216

Apr 19, 2018
I suppose, without a 5-digit password, 50% of the scenes that lie in the video format in the folder in the game cannot be found?)
P.S. Does it seem to me, or is trying to reproduce videos on the game engine not very reasonable?

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
I started from the second save and got stuck. When I go to the library, I pick up the book, then go down to a circle on a desk. However, no matter what I do I can't interact with it. Edit: Nevermind I figured out you need to walk into the book after the cutscene.

Reactions: Blue2343 and Llory

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
Would've loved this play this if it's the same body type as the OG but thanks for the share anyway OP.

We could use more indie H devs. As long as you're a proper one unlike most successful western H devs I know.

Reactions: Mindusky

Succubus Sasha

Feb 5, 2022
The execution can be shaky sometimes but honestly the scenarios and stuff are hot enough that I'm willing to overlook it, do genuinely look forward to seeing more of this!

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I've barely started playing and I'm already giving the developer a thumbs down. How can you mess up the characters' breast sizes? Mona has definitely too big breasts, she is classified as a loli after all. On the other hand, Uzaki's tits are way too small.

• Sad
Reactions: Blue2343
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes