VN Ren'Py Secrets of Sorcery [v0.24.5 Public] [Habardgames]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I don't know if it's on purpose (I just started the game), but the symbols that the hooded guy speaks at the beginning have a translation if you go to "History".
I really don't know if this will be a recurring thing, just posting here out of curiosity lol

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
New public version is here :

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SecretsOfSorcery-0.13.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3dcg, male protagonist, big ass, superpowers, big tits, school setting, dating sim, incest, groping, handjob, teasing, vaginal sex, titfuck, female domination, footjob
Is the Female domination optional?
Also the lack of planned tags has made me reluctant to play. Surely you know what you would like to create and which things you absolutely will not put in your game. Please list future tags.

Franka

May 5, 2018
Also the lack of planned tags has made me reluctant to play. Surely you know what you would like to create and which things you absolutely will not put in your game. Please list future tags.
Nothing is optional, but it's fairly light dom.

Reactions: battali0n

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I made a comment way back in February about how this game needs a sandbox tag and I know for a fact that people have mentioned it even earlier than that. So it kind of begs the question...

Where is the fucking Sandbox tag!? Cause it's not in the tags, there's no mention of it under the genre tab or the dev notes tab and as far as I can tell it hasn't even been addressed by the dev/thread manager in the comments section.

Do you really want this thread to be filled with comments like this, complaining about being blind-sited by the sandbox mechanics or the fact that the tags are disingenuous? Because I can almost guarantee you that I'll be back one day to whine about this again. It may not be with the next update or the one after it, but so long as you don't fix those tags it'll happen eventually. Because it's a promising looking game, so it'll naturally catch me eye again, but sandbox is a killer for me, so it's annoying when I get suckered into playing one.

Is it really so hard to be transparent about what type of game this is?

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
I made a comment way back in February about how this game needs a sandbox tag and I know for a fact that people have mentioned it even earlier than that. So it kind of begs the question...

Where is the fucking Sandbox tag!? Cause it's not in the tags, there's no mention of it under the genre tab or the dev notes tab and as far as I can tell it hasn't even been addressed by the dev/thread manager in the comments section.

Do you really want this thread to be filled with comments like this, complaining about being blind-sited by the sandbox mechanics or the fact that the tags are disingenuous? Because I can almost guarantee you that I'll be back one day to whine about this again. It may not be with the next update or the one after it, but so long as you don't fix those tags it'll happen eventually. Because it's a promising looking game, so it'll naturally catch me eye again, but sandbox is a killer for me, so it's annoying when I get suckered into playing one.

Is it really so hard to be transparent about what type of game this is?
I can be wrong but on my experience. This is not really sandbox, just badly made grind.
I needed everyone have 20 affiliation to main story event trigger, next was some like 50 for everyone and so on.
Of course I would simple just missed option because this game essentially is one big looped list menu.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Nothing is optional, but it's fairly light dom.
The teacher femdom scene is optional.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Honestly, this game needs an ingame walkthrough type, maybe when you hover over the scenes you haven't seen yet it'll show you what you still need to unlock it, also names that appear when you hover over a character would be nice.

Yes, I know there's a wiki... No, I don't want to have to have 20+ tabs open just to figure out who's who and have to keep checking what my next scene is for a particular character and what it'll need.

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
i accidentally forgot to say that i tried to change my save to bechbil affinity to 10 and set lust to 10 and tried to load the game save but it refused me that i can't use it

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
i accidentally forgot to say that i tried to change my save to bechbil affinity to 10 and set lust to 10 and tried to load the game save but it refused me that i can't use it
The program didn't say you can't use it, it said the file has chances of harming your computer because it identifies the file as something that has been modified and doesn't originate on your PC. If you trust the source, you can press "yes" without problem.

How did you change the file? When I want to change stats I usually use saveeditoronline(.com)

• Love
Reactions: Lordfugi

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
The program didn't say you can't use it, it said the file has chances of harming your computer because it identifies the file as something that has been modified and doesn't originate on your PC. If you trust the source, you can press "yes" without problem.

How did you change the file? When I want to change stats I usually use saveeditoronline(.com)
( that has been modified and doesn't originate on your PC. If you trust the source, you can press "yes" without problem. )

Yes, and I did that, it doesn't work (If you trust the source, you can safely click "Yes").

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Secrets of Sorcery [v0.13.5 Public] [Habardgames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes