VN Ren'Py Secrets of Sorcery [v0.24.5 Public] [Habardgames]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretsOfSorcery-0.14.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Secrets of Sorcery [v0.14.0 Public] [Habardgames] Compressed

PC/Mac(~406MB):

Tool:UAGC

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
As last person said needs a hint system been stuck at one part and ive went through every option twice and still nothing so either games broken or im missing something no idea.
I agree. I tried to play the game but multiple times and everytime They give a list of options but never a guide on what you should be doing. The game Sensei Overnight used to be like this but they have a guide on what you should be doing and how to follow it the last I checked.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
is the wiki lying some events don't want to trigger.
The wiki is accurate. I've taken a screenshot of a random page from the wiki to highlight the important stuff you need to look at.

In the area tagged "1" are the prerequisite to be able to trigger the event.
In the area tagged "2" are the time and place for the trigger.
1689314194788.png
I haven't played the latest update but I've finished all content up to the previous version and iirc I've only come across one page that had the wrong info about the time to trigger an event, it was one of Hisaaki's events.

Reactions: jackkane

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The program didn't say you can't use it, it said the file has chances of harming your computer because it identifies the file as something that has been modified and doesn't originate on your PC. If you trust the source, you can press "yes" without problem.

How did you change the file? When I want to change stats I usually use saveeditoronline(.com)
Same issue here. used RenPy save editor and it bricked that save file. Unable to load it despite responding yes to the prompt.

Same issue when using saveeditoronline too. Refuses to load the save.

Edit: This is particularly irksome as I don't like doing the same events over and over to raise lust which means I'll be missing out on events that are tied to that stat. An extra annoyance when trying to navigate the tangled mess the events are in this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Antonisimo

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
Same issue here. used RenPy save editor and it bricked that save file. Unable to load it despite responding yes to the prompt.

Edit: This is particularly irksome as I don't like doing the same events over and over to raise lust which means I'll be missing out on events that are tied to that stat. An extra annoyance when trying to navigate the tangled mess the events are in this game.

Yes, I had the same thing three times, but the person always doesn't understand it and wants to explain something to me, "I understand what you're saying, I had the same problem and I don't have a solution for it

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Secrets of Sorcery [v0.15.0 Public] [Habardgames]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 516 MB

PC/MAC: - -

Last edited:

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
I like this game, hella grindy though. It would be nice to know when an event will happen instead of having to click on something and scroll back each time to find something new

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its a little annoying some events just count twice...if i see 4 new events for a chara i expect 4 independent events for that chara, not some doubleevents.
I love this game, but i dont want to doublecheck after every scene if this scene counted as single event or not.

TheP5

Nov 13, 2017
I fulfilled all the requirements, but still "The thrill" event was marked as lost, in my save, Takane has 22 lust and had the H scene at the end, I chose not to go the exhibitionist route, but in the Wiki it didn't say whether that choice made a difference.

Edit:
I loaded an old save and chose to go the exhibitionist route and this time the event was complete, this info should be on the wiki. :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
The story's still alright but there sure is a bunch of it playing out in summary on black screens. Between that and the constantly cycling brown nosing and lewd thoughts of the MC and the sloppy proofreading I feel like the game is getting rushed these last few updates.

If I didn't have to reference the wiki to save time I prolly wouldn't mind but, now the established game loop is not paying off like it did before....

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes