VN Ren'Py Abandoned Secrets of the Browns Family: The Mentalist [v0.05] [Secrets of the Browns Family]

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i think that current issue should be fixed before adding content

there's time and space magic that happen in the moring and send you at the last evenet before sleeping

there's time magic happening after some wanking like moron in front of an open door (get send too a little loop of two, three time the same barely readable scene)

the auto text with a side bar is still not appealing

the masturbating scene of the elder sister happened (i think) i my playthrough but i did not saw it

the super power on the sister friend had 1 talk event, 1 touch over clothe event and then got straight to cunnilingus then fuck event and possibility for turning her from straight to bi

the lesbian event got 1 drinking scene thene one masturbating scene then the door never open anymore

the event with the bullies got from first scene to you completed the event for this update

the taming process of the elder sister is fucked up, ask respect and she keep telling you to fuck off and play in a sand box for a week (one line with ironical respect is not respect for a week ... which would still be sad), asking her to do her own chores don't work either, stil got her to treat the mc like a sissy, as the event of peeping is not showed, i still got to blackmail her, then i got to see her twice with her boobs out of her shirt ... then nothing else

the extremly short quest of the younger sister seem finished but all i get is to see the dick of the mc, and the quest don't show as completed for the release

the blackmail of the mother lead to one scene where she don't throw you out of the room ... mc got to see her licked, fucked, piledrive fucked and ... he get the right to watch her one time before going back to being treated as a little bitch ...

the achievement show the elder sister looking at the wanking scene should progress but it never happened in my playthrough, it show the sister friend blowing mc, but it ... never happenned either

i'd realy much like to see the mc change after geting his stats upgraded, visualy and more than anything mentally, i just can't understand why the full max stat mc still get treated like a little bitch and let it happen ...

i'm sorry if all was previously said (i'll read later)

edit : read most of the comments, still think the shitty sissy tag are missing mc is a sissy and game is actually barely worth shit ...

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
has the game a console to modify the characters' values? o it has another way to do that?

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Alot of grinding to do not much. I was able to complete aall tasks except one, the dominence for Jessica stops at 300 and you cant do anything else

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
How do you exercise in the morning? All I get is increase social skills. I figured this part out.

Also, how do you advance with the older sister? After the first +20 domination with her I never get any more events.

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
It's basically big brother with cheaper models and worse gameplay. maybe even more grindy.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
the Only way I will give this game any chance is if M.C. can stop the other guy's from ever touching the lady's the m.c is trying to get with and the m.c wont be sissy

Reactions: MAD6999

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
ugh i don't like repetitive stuff >.> is there a shortcut except cheat? maybe walkthrough with best stuff to do?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
no short cut, you need to barely upgrade the sissy mc then running all round the house to see the variation of any event, some seem to need that you wait two week if you want to see alll the variation (not worth it ... and i mean the game and the variation)

still think that the effort put since first release may be good omen :D for a playable and fapable game ... enjoyable is maybe too much to ask

maybe worth an extensive try in 5/6 update :X

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
How do you exercise in the morning? All I get is increase social skills. I figured this part out.

Also, how do you advance with the older sister? After the first +20 domination with her I never get any more events.
every sunday morning go to dining room and repeat ^_-

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well it's exactly how to thought this was going to end as it was just another BB knock off with a gay MC.

Reactions: MAD6999

Ossame

Nov 14, 2018
I know this is abandoned but i'm a perfeccionist. I want all achievments.

So far I got:

Achiev 1 - Jessica - Talk with her from time to time till room options are available. keep corrupting till you get the pillow fight scene at 23:00 in her room while she's on the phone

Achiev 2/3 - No idea how to get this. Tried full charm and 100 corruption (sunday morning in couch). tried full charm+powers and charm+power+physical. Nothing changes once you get to 100 corruption

Achiev 4 -you mustn't lvl physical all the way. stay a nerd with 100% charm and power and you'll get the bloowjob by selecting the 3rd option). Side Note: you get sex scene if you improve physical (no achiev granted)

Achiev 5/8 - The mom quest (pretty straightforward. boss visits friday and you go to the door)

Achiev 9 - Lvl all 3 stats to 100%

Achiev 10 - Haven't managed these yet. Probably related to achiev 2/3

Achiev 11/12 - After improving all stats to 100% you can make nicole friend do new tasks. first is being pantless the second is seducing nicole. First day the door is locked, second day they do achiev 11 and the third day they do achiev 12

Achiev 13 - Talk with nicole the day after you completed achiev 12 at 21:00 in her room. Strip scene available for 7 days if you catch her in the act saturday at 10:00 in her room. spanking scene not available in this version

Can any1 help with the remaining ones? Need to know stats/conditions needed or specific time/place after conditions are met

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte