Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
You need to visit Val at home in the morning when she is sitting on the floor. You will talk about photos that they send to each other. After that, she will be allowed to join them at the pool.

Other question. Have you unlocked all the images? I still have some that are locked. :unsure:
Yes I already did do that ,

Following https://f95zone.to/members/fishbrain.543503/ advise
I have now managed to complete the Pool quest and trigger the Gym
It seem that there may be a conflict somewhere that will stop you from being able to complete the Pool quest,

Images,
No,
I don't think you can unlock the all yet.

sfg

May 13, 2017
Yeah, the events often don't make sense. Not sure if unintended and resulting from not properly coding it, or just not thought out.
Still, the sex stuff is pretty hot, so it would be awesome if the dev managed to get this in a better state from a technical point of view as well.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Wow Ive been playing this game for to long already, how do you unlock all these quests? all I can unlock a explicit quests with the mom and only in the house, if I try to go to school or any where else I get a notice saying they are not open yet. Am I doing something wrong or what the devil is up?

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
My game seems to be locked to scenes at home with mom. How do you unlock school and scenes at the aunts?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
YES!!
That it !,
Following your post, I loaded my stage One 100% save, triggered Stage Two,
then avoided Val for about 5 weeks, Yoga on SAT mornings and Laundry on Sundays
Then did the school quest, then helped Val in the morning kitchen quest,
went back to school in the afternoon (Flirt Quest), then back to Val's in the morning (Photo Quest)
Did Yoga on the following Saturday and on Sunday when to see Val at the pool in the Morning ,
Where I got a new option to ask Val for another selfie (Pool quest DONE!!)
[Made a save at this point in case anyone wants it]
Just needed to go to the pool in the afternoon a few times to get the bikini and trigger the "Gym".

Thank you very much for your help.

(on a side note I loaded my old save and did yoga for four weeks then went to the pool on Sunday,
But did not get the option to ask for a new selfie, Guess that save is dead (Soft-Locked) )
(No mod used)
Did you progress past any of the blocks I was at??

She'll do more at breakfast.
Second photo from Val.
Showering with Mom.
Fantasize about both in the bath.
Keep going to the gym, maybe she'll give me a lesson..

Anything?? :unsure:

Reactions: Alen Mak

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Did you progress past any of the blocks I was at??

She'll do more at breakfast.
Second photo from Val.
Showering with Mom.
Fantasize about both in the bath.
Keep going to the gym, maybe she'll give me a lesson..

Anything?? :unsure:
I don't think so,
I can fantasize about either Val or Mom , but not both together,

Reactions: fishbrain

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
My game seems to be locked to scenes at home with mom. How do you unlock school and scenes at the aunts?
go to the school in the afternoon.
NOTE ; carefully read "Quest guide" as there are TWO quest in the afternoon at school,
make sure you know which one you are doing,

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Hmm I have 3 unlocked events in the gallery in part 1. There is not a single hint to what they may be though. Any ideas? the first is the very first event, the other two are on the 2nd to last page in part 1 gallery.

Reactions: Toushiro

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
ok a little help I have yoga quest with mom, not progressing, I have breakfast quest with mom, not progressing, I need to speak to Val in the mornings at her pool, not progressing and I need to speak to Val at the afternoon with mom, not progressing. I checked the quest log, and it doesnt say that its pending content. Can any one aid me here? Cuz Im starting to get borred. I keep skipping days to reach those events in order to see them progress.

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
ok a little help I have yoga quest with mom, not progressing, I have breakfast quest with mom, not progressing, I need to speak to Val in the mornings at her pool, not progressing and I need to speak to Val at the afternoon with mom, not progressing. I checked the quest log, and it doesnt say that its pending content. Can any one aid me here? Cuz Im starting to get borred. I keep skipping days to reach those events in order to see them progress.
Sounds that you have a "Soft-Lock"
Try this or if you want I can give you a Save from the Pool (Sunday morning).

YES!!
That it !,
Following your post, I loaded my stage One 100% save, triggered Stage Two,
then avoided Val for about 5 weeks, Yoga on SAT mornings and Laundry on Sundays
Then did the school quest, then helped Val in the morning kitchen quest,
went back to school in the afternoon (Flirt Quest), then back to Val's in the morning (Photo Quest)
Did Yoga on the following Saturday and on Sunday when to see Val at the pool in the Morning ,
Where I got a new option to ask Val for another selfie (Pool quest DONE!!)
[Made a save at this point in case anyone wants it]
Just needed to go to the pool in the afternoon a few times to get the bikini and trigger the "Gym".

Thank you very much for your help.

(on a side note I loaded my old save and did yoga for four weeks then went to the pool on Sunday,
But did not get the option to ask for a new selfie, Guess that save is dead (Soft-Locked) )
(No mod used)

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Sounds that you have a "Soft-Lock"
Try this or if you want I can give you a Save from the Pool (Sunday morning).
Cheers, I see you completely avoided Val for 5 weeks. Maybe I should try to do that. How about the breakfast with the mom? Mine just keep saying "I know she wants more, or something like that".

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Cheers, I see you completely avoided Val for 5 weeks. Maybe I should try to do that. How about the breakfast with the mom? Mine just keep saying "I know she wants more, or something like that".
yes still get that, from what I've see thats quite common

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
yes still get that, from what I've see thats quite common
bummer seems like the game should be saved away for a few months. Even tried loading an older save, Rayne can still only say thank you for the picture to the aunt. Seems Im stuck in a loop, and as Im playing the game through a page I dont think I can edit the save?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Feel your pain, you're where I was a week ago before I quit. Supposed to be an update coming to fix this trainwreck.. not sure how soon but I'm done with it until then and would recommend others take the same approach if you value your sanity.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Feel your pain, you're where I was a week ago before I quit. Supposed to be an update coming to fix this trainwreck.. not sure how soon but I'm done with it until then and would recommend others take the same approach if you value your sanity.
Tell me about it. Tried to restart the game, and now I cant get past the massage quest in part 1 :unsure:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Tell me about it. Tried to restart the game, and now I cant get past the massage quest in part 1 :unsure:
Same thing happened to me after the B version was updated. Stuck at 95% forever, somehow creeped up to 96 but yeah continue to massage on movie nights.... lol nope done but was still able to start stage 2 which was my main goal and I didn't think it would without 100% and probably shouldn't in my opinion.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Same thing happened to me after the B version was updated. Stuck at 95% forever, somehow creeped up to 96 but yeah continue to massage on movie nights.... lol nope done but was still able to start stage 2 which was my main goal and I didn't think it would without 100% and probably shouldn't in my opinion.
yeah I have a save game from getting to part two, but doesnt help me with the pool quest though.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
guys im at 101% St1 and 50% St2, the quest for Val photo say - i must go to gym, but all the time same things and no new lesson - so this things continue or must wait another update after 6 mounts ?

Last edited:

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
guys im at 101% St1 and 50% St2, the quest for Val photo say - i must go to gym, but all the time same things and no new lesson - so this things continue or must wait another update after 6 mounts ?
it was posted before that the quest is not implemented in the game yet.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes