Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
no option to change the names? :(
an option to remove the huge quick menu would be nice too.

edit: well, after 3 hours i have to stop because i somehow fucked up the dinner quest and the last step of the massage quest dont work.
another awesome game thats ruined by bugs. :poop:

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.6BR2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 235 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
Reactions: Saeshis

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
Some news from Stiffman on ITCH :
"
Ok, So it's Wednesday night, and I just wanted you to know I am finishing up the Brynn beginning and the Lynn Beginning of the story. I have also gone through the game a few times, and have had some good feedback (And not so good...) from my friends who help me test. I won't bore you with another changelog this time, but can say that the new content is plentiful.

I had to add more to the gallery pages so that the story lines are complete, and now adding more quest information for Lynn and Brynn. Val's story has been increased as well. Angela's story has progressed as well. Mari's story is my next task, as well as completing the navigations for the store where Mari works, the clothing shop and the lingerie shop. I am also adding a nav screen for Angela's work to compliment Lana later on. Once those are complete, I will officially start stage 3 and the ending of the game. Stage 2 has been increased, and stage 3 is the beginning of the ending. More will be happening.

I am looking to get most of this done by Saturday night, so I can upload it and have you all try it out. If any kind of weird bugs happen after I just fixed all the ones I saw when playing this over and over, please let me know. This should be the last time for the game to have to be restarted. I am sorry for that. I know the pain it is to keep repeating the same game. I did add more content to make it less aggravating :)"

As you all can see he had worked hard for us...be patient

Last edited:

iles87

Mar 30, 2023
This sandbox is problematic. I've ran into a soft lock. I can't complete the pool scene and I keep getting the scene of val sending the first photo every time I put the MC to sleep.

Anyone got a save from the point where you go and talk to Val in the morning on the weekend that is not soft locked?

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This sandbox is problematic. I've ran into a soft lock. I can't complete the pool scene and I keep getting the scene of val sending the first photo every time I put the MC to sleep.

Anyone got a save from the point where you go and talk to Val in the morning on the weekend that is not soft locked?
I'm not sure that save exists. You're where some of us were a few weeks ago. Supposedly the sandbox is being fixed, until then I'd get into something else and wipe this from your memory bank. LOL

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

will this do?

iles87

Mar 30, 2023
will this do?
It works awesome! Thanks :)

My game had gotten a soft lock around the Val photo and pool stuff. I've no idea why the hidden in-game flags don't progress you correctly, but the community here is a saver! :D

Reactions: Ahchi

Hybris

May 9, 2017
How does one get invited to watch another movie upstairs for the Playtime quests?
Because once I have that I think I can also move forward on the Bathing quests.

Is this perhaps another lock out scenario?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all.
If you are playing v2.5(a) please note there is a "Soft-lock" in stage One.
To avoid it You will need to complete "Massage" before you complete "Reading"
Hope this helps,

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Hi all.
If you are playing v2.5(a) please note there is a "Soft-lock" in stage One.
To avoid it You will need to complete "Massage" before you complete "Reading"
Hope this helps,
Started over again to see what you were talking about. Is "massage" complete when it says "Part 1 of the massage quest finished! There will be more to come"?

Or is there a "part 2" while still in stage one? Cause stage 1 is stuck at 95% and I keep getting the repeated magazine part in Angela's bedroom

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Started over again to see what you were talking about. Is "massage" complete when it says "Part 1 of the massage quest finished! There will be more to come"?

Or is there a "part 2" while still in stage one? Cause stage 1 is stuck at 95% and I keep getting the repeated magazine part in Angela's bedroom
That the "Soft-Lock",
I had to go back quite far so I could delay the the "Reading Quest".
Sorry can't Remember exactly what I did ,but I do recall Missing a few Sunday dinners

Have attach my 100% save below if anyone wants it.
(I am now playing Stage Two but have encounter some bugs and may have hit some (new stage two) "soft-Locks")
(may restart Stage Two (from end of Stage One save) later today if no further progress )

Last edited:
  • Haha

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
That the "Soft-Lock",
Sorry can't Remember exactly what I did ,but I do recall Missing a few Sunday dinners

(I am now playing Stage Two but have encounter some bugs and may have hit some (new stage two) "soft-Locks")
(may restart Stage Two (from end of Stage One save) later today if no further progress )
Good luck, I take it you like torturing yourself?? lmao

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
That the "Soft-Lock",

I did the same and am now at 101% stage 1. Thx for the tip. As for stage 2, I'm now running into a bug when Lynn is supposed to come over on the weekend (which worked on my last run-through when I was 75% stage 1). Also error at arcade. Also can't seem to progress Val at the gym or school. Are you experiencing the same?

• Haha

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I did the same and am now at 101% stage 1. Thx for the tip. As for stage 2, I'm now running into a bug when Lynn is supposed to come over on the weekend (which worked on my last run-through when I was 75% stage 1). Also error at arcade. Also can't seem to progress Val at the gym or school. Are you experiencing the same?
Yes
Can't do a lot of things that we could do in v2.2b

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
It's funny because it's my dream game in terms of wanting a sandbox style lezcest, hot mom/daughter (Angela is one of the the hottest milfs I've seen IMO), cute mini-games (at least the one I'v played), simple straight forward writing with tension building. But fuuuuck these bugs!!! Crossing my fingers that it will all get fixed.

Reactions: Udayana

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
It's funny because it's my dream game in terms of wanting a sandbox style lezcest, hot mom/daughter (Angela is one of the the hottest milfs I've seen IMO), cute mini-games (at least the one I'v played), simple straight forward writing with tension building. But fuuuuck these bugs!!! Crossing my fingers that it will all get fixed.
I wish he'd just switch it to VN like the last game, but the next release *should* fix at least the majority of bugs. That game had some attractive characters too, I don't see why they went away from those or similar models for the girls and made them goblins. Megan with Angela would've been god damn perfect for this.

Reactions: Udayana

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
I wish he'd just switch it to VN like the last game, but the next release *should* fix at least the majority of bugs. That game had some attractive characters too, I don't see why they went away from those or similar models for the girls and made them goblins. Megan with Angela would've been god damn perfect for this.
Which one is Megan again?

SilentN7

Jan 9, 2019
That intro was all over the place but the actual game was not so bad(on easy) and has some hot scenes.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes