Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
shit... is there anyway to skip to stage 2? I really don't want to redo all of stage one cause there was a lot..

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hello. Thank you for asking. So far I haven't seen anything :(
Actually my original message was replying to zaner's message eventhough they were replying to yours as they're the dev of the game and could confirm and changes between the versions :)

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So sounds like the new "fixed" version is borked lol .. when you realize it's time to give up on creating a sandbox.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I like the sandbox element I just wish I didn't have to redo everything
I love this game, but it seems like the developer is making it more complex than their ability permits. With Rain Comes the Flood was great, especially considering the shortage of lesbian incest focused projects. This one could be too, but I will wait until there's feedback that we can play through it.

sfg

May 13, 2017
I'd like the sandbox as well, if it wasn't so broken. I don't know how/if this game is tested. The dev says he misses bugs because he knows exactly what to do. But there's stuff that simply doesn't trigger. Like the breakfast stuff in Stage 2. You can't miss that.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
whats the deal with all the traceback errors and you can't ignore or rollback ? im not starting over because of some error on the dev part i hope a fix for it is in order

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
"No content yet.." "More comming soon.." "Complete in Stage Two"..-(that im on stage two) BUUUT nothing for now, same scense over and over again and 0 progress .... did i missing somthing ?

Jeff68340

Aug 28, 2018
Sandbox + Female prodagonist + old young lesbian I'm totaly in it's the perfect game.
I want more

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I started the game from the beginning and I already completed stage 1 (101%)

and now I'm playing stage 2 but I can't get past 18%

is this everything or is something missing, or something i'm doing wrong?

Reactions: cabronsky

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
This is right from the OP

Developer Notes:

Secrets of the Family will be updated at least monthly, whether small or big. Each version will have a changelog so that you can see the overall development. This version is still semi-incomplete, as the phone system does not work quite yet...

This story has been written about a year ago, and this is my second full game developed in renp'y. This so far has taken about 9 months to produce and program. Including all the images, navigation system, minigames, etc.

So in this current version changelog says N/A...so much for that and also why is the list for changelog going down from earliest version to newest..people would want to see progression info from newest to oldest..

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes