Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

IgnaChh

Jun 5, 2024
I meant about the secrets of the family game. Is there any update? Because I'm stucked 21% of the stage 2.

IgnaChh

Jun 5, 2024

So, about the shortness of the part 3B, it was the parts I could not finish. It does not go all over the place, as it does set up what happens in part 4. Part 4 will be much longer. I know it can be frustrating. I am sorry to make anyone unhappy or angry at the fact it wasn't so long. Please accept my apology and short-comings on this last chapter.
I am constantly working on this and talking to the new programmer about secrets. Instead of remaking the entire game in a VN and re-doing the whole entire engine to accommodate things, he and I have decided to make things easier on the randomizations for the characters. There are many possibilities for this.
As I am talking to him, I do WRCTF. I have been more focused on getting Secrets successfully revamped than anything at this point. WRCTF is being worked on daily with renders, content, ease of use, the galleries, the storyline (So it isn't 'all over the place)
Thank you for all and everything, and also the good and the bad. Both of these motivates me to make the games and work harder to bring you enjoyment. Have a great day!
But we want to have updates of the secrets of the family no WRCTF. Is it going to be any update soon?

Reactions: goggoy

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Updates on WRCTF and Secrets...

Good day!
I am writing to you to let you know that the updates for WRCTF is almost complete for the next chapter. I have made about another 80 images. I am about half way done, and will be available very soon. This will be longer than the last update, since it has been made to be longer and have more content.

As far as Secrets is concerned, The programmer I hired has looked and we both have tried to make it a better game.
It ended up being broken worse than it is, and he is still trying to figure out how I even programmed it :)
It is a mess, honestly.
I am hoping to have something in the works to share in July, it will be a beta, and probably only the first chapter.
The UI system will not change, and would be more straight forward.

That is my hope. While that is being worked on in July, WRCTF chapter 5 (The last chapter for that season) should be complete. The story has doubled because of the sheer amount of storyline from the first one.
Thnk you for all of your feedback, as I am continuing to develop these games on a timely manner. Yeah, still working 90+ hours a week, but getting things done while working. Thanks again!

xxx42

May 1, 2022
Game is full of bugs. I'm stuck at 40% on step 2. Some missions do not progress. The game hasn't had an update in a long time and it sucks.

Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
This is the only game where I'm willing to wait a year for an update.
Because I like it, the more I'm afraid that it will get the "abadoned" attachment . :eek:

Reactions: Aleshkaa
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes