Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Wolfmots

Apr 9, 2021
The game creator says he works 3 jobs and its 'been busy' so it takes him a while to build and release updates.

Warsaw1916

Apr 17, 2024
Hey, I'm stuck in episode 2. 21%.
Val stands with her back to me, leaning against the desk in the classroom and I can't do anything, the same with the chick who stands in the library and I can't do anything either. Help :)

Al Catz

Jun 20, 2017
What's the problem that's preventing you from posting the game?
If the DEV posts here, he loses money....was fine at 1st, get everyone interested and then cut the feed so either pay or not play.
From what I can see, it's still full of bugs and he is concentrating on his other game more....

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
Somebody should explain to the dev that having the current buggy version as the only publicly available one is lousy advertising.

Al Catz

Jun 20, 2017
Somebody should explain to the dev that having the current buggy version as the only publicly available one is lousy advertising.
Well he's making a little cash every month and from what I can see, no action since March...

• 105 paid members
  • 153 posts
  • £250.2/month

Reactions: Vin73

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Update on Part 3B, Secrets, and the world...

So, about the shortness of the part 3B, it was the parts I could not finish. It does not go all over the place, as it does set up what happens in part 4. Part 4 will be much longer. I know it can be frustrating. I am sorry to make anyone unhappy or angry at the fact it wasn't so long. Please accept my apology and short-comings on this last chapter.
I am constantly working on this and talking to the new programmer about secrets. Instead of remaking the entire game in a VN and re-doing the whole entire engine to accommodate things, he and I have decided to make things easier on the randomizations for the characters. There are many possibilities for this.
As I am talking to him, I do WRCTF. I have been more focused on getting Secrets successfully revamped than anything at this point. WRCTF is being worked on daily with renders, content, ease of use, the galleries, the storyline (So it isn't 'all over the place)
Thank you for all and everything, and also the good and the bad. Both of these motivates me to make the games and work harder to bring you enjoyment. Have a great day!

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes