Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

I have read all the comments lately, and see there is still some issues. Mainly everyone wants to see the Brynn actions when she is at the pool. I am currently working on getting that part of the update finished as this is being posted. Others have found other errors either that I have missed, or found for me. I am going through all those as well.
I have finished the Flora event with Rayne also. That will be in this next update. I have updated the Val event with her photo that she sends to Rayne as well. I have to make sure that it triggers correctly after the pool scene. (Note: Once she asks for Val to send another photo, that is when Brynn will appear at the pool. Angela and Val visiting will still happen after the Brynn pool event as well.)
I am also working on putting a cheat button so you can either turn on or off the characters whereabouts during game play. I am working every night on this and during my jobs as well so I can get this update done for you by the weekend. or at least the end of the weekend.
Thank you all for being patient. I understand that the anticipation is a killer. I also do that for this game and others I play. Thank you always. Have a great night :)

7 Likes

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
Now THAT, is what I call an update, ( saw the new content, a bit disappointed there wasn't more, but I can't wait for the next update ), great job.

joss joss

May 25, 2022
It's a good game, it's a pity that you can't advance. Stuck at 96% of the first part. I'll try again in the next update.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ahchi I have some quests issue can you help me?
Sorry but I not sure if I able to help right now.
I also have ran into a number of Soft-locks on one play-through.
And a game breaking bug in another play-through.
These have been reported.
So for now I am awaiting the next update,
where some (Hopefully all) of the issues have been addressed.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Sorry but I not sure if I able to help right now.
I also have ran into a number of Soft-locks on one play-through.
And a game breaking bug in another play-through.
These have been reported.
So for now I am awaiting the next update,
where some (Hopefully all) of the issues have been addressed.
i see ok man thanks

zweistein

Dec 6, 2017
I had to play from the beginning and again I got stuck on the same problems as before.... It is very disappointing that these bugs were not fixed all the time it would be really good if someone would share and give us here save after the end of the first stage 3 hours around the texts that do not indicate any change in the procedure....

sorry translation from the net I don't know English

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
I had to play from the beginning and again I got stuck on the same problems as before.... It is very disappointing that these bugs were not fixed all the time it would be really good if someone would share and give us here save after the end of the first stage 3 hours around the texts that do not indicate any change in the procedure....

sorry translation from the net I don't know English
What I don't understand is that he plays it on his end and says he doesn't encounter these bugs. I'm very ignorant with programming and making/developing games, but is it actually possible for the dev to have a different experience than the user?

Because the bugs are so obvious, it's hard to imagine he wouldn't find many of these before release, UNLESS the developer somehow has a totally different experience when playing the game. Is that possible?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.5c

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 222 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Sep 25, 2017
Well, soft-lock everywhere, unless there is no more content but it still says that Val will show me something at the gym, doesn't happen, need to talk to Brynn in library, there is no talk bubble to talk to Brynn when she is in library, Mom will do more at breakfast, doesn't happen (so close), I should see Brynn in the morning at the pool on weekends, doesn't happen, should see Val at her office, nothing new happens....

Stage one : 101%
Stage two : 20%

That's a lot of little bugs that completely broke the game, again, unless there is no more content, which I don't know. first time playing it.

I really like the theme though, refreshing, Incest-Lesbian, nice !

Any more games like that ?

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Well, soft-lock everywhere, unless there is no more content but it still says that Val will show me something at the gym, doesn't happen, need to talk to Brynn in library, there is no talk bubble to talk to Brynn when she is in library, Mom will do more at breakfast, doesn't happen (so close), I should see Brynn in the morning at the pool on weekends, doesn't happen, should see Val at her office, nothing new happens....

That's a lot of little bugs that completely broke the game, again, unless there is no more content, which I don't know. first time playing it.

Try this thread out

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020

only have up to 20% done on the last update. That is where I left off. Since the level is so big, I can't finish it all in one session. The newest update is coming soon, has a bit more content and about another 6%... It's a huge update! lol

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
only have up to 20% done on the last update. That is where I left off. Since the level is so big, I can't finish it all in one session. The newest update is coming soon, has a bit more content and about another 6%... It's a huge update! lol
hope the latest update will finish the other quests because I seems to stuck certain quests although I already done those quest

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes