Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
It would be a great game if the Dev simplified the progress some how (K I S S principle should apply: Keep It Simple Stupid). If there was a way to have progress displayed on screen as an option instead of having to open menus it would be 10 times better. :)

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
So after the numerous posts I've read..I was planning to resume playing off of my saves from part 1 however regardless the outcome remains bugs that get fixed cause other bugs to get added etc..idk anymore on the actual development consistency. With Rain comes the flood was in a similar predicament hence why I feel that it is getting the redux treatment.

Aspy62

Jun 15, 2023
Have only just started playing this game and can't even get to the first shower scene on day 2 Monday morning. I've tried the different opening combinations but no luck. It just starts the day with Angela asleep in her room. Any advice please

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.
What do you need from me?

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
I appreciate all the comments and the help from the errors. It seems that if someone here would not mind helping the code, then contact me. I work on this and work hours and hours daily. I work about 12 hours per day and run this during those 12 hours and come home, to program until midnight nearly every day. Patience is greatly appreciated though :) Thank you.

Oct 9, 2021
I appreciate all the comments and the help from the errors. It seems that if someone here would not mind helping the code, then contact me. I work on this and work hours and hours daily. I work about 12 hours per day and run this during those 12 hours and come home, to program until midnight nearly every day. Patience is greatly appreciated though :) Thank you.
well this is gonna to take for more years to come

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hey everyone! Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there! I hope you all had a good one!
Today is the day I am sending a minor update to you. This update does the following:
Fixed:
  • Soft lock when Brynn is in the library. Rayne will remind you that she needs to come over on Saturday to study first.
  • Fixed When Brynn should appear at the pool. Only after you kiss her during 1st homework quest.
  • fixed wrong button appearing for Lynn arcade quest
  • fixed major bug with trigger name that crashed game with fantasytalk
  • fixed trigger for library during action 3 (Flora is introduced.)
  • Fixed path of detention and it's triggers
  • Internet triggers properly and in the right order
  • Fixed the call to Angela trigger to happen once, and then just a simple call to see if you are ok.
  • Finished Flora's scene with Rayne. If you get this far, you will understand later where she comes from.
Added:
  • Detention scenes and after detention
  • Reminder to call Angela after she tells you to when you wake up with her. It should only remind you once now.
Next to Add:
I still need to finish off the gallery images for the achievements, as well as the quest information. It's a long process, since I want to be more detailed than it is for each quest. Also, the images, if you want to see them, be sure to have your saves from an earlier state so that way you can get them.
I will start next week on adding 2.7 into the mix. I have most of those renders already completed, and the scripting is only about 10% complete.
I do hope that all are well, and in good spirits. I appreciate this and everything you have done for me so far. Thank you for being with me :)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Started playing "0.2.6RB3" this morning.
Would recommend replaying all of Stage Two.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes