Unreal Engine Secrets of the Wasteland [v0.1.2.0 Public] [Blue Moon Studios]

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Sam_Stark

Mar 6, 2021
Pure lesbian route possible?
Absolutely yes.

Story mode will have you select from 4 customizable protagonists, each “crash-landing” on a different part of the map “forcing” you to build relationships with different characters and factions. One protagonist to select is Sgt. Lawson, sister of another protagonists from your ship.

damarck

Jun 1, 2020
If you want to play the game, don't download this.
If you however want to look at a proof of concept and see if the thematic fits your likes TECHNICALLY, by all means download it, just don't expect a game. It is announced as pre-alpha and it most definitely is.

Currently the main issues I see with the approach is the censored part, not because I do not understand the reasoning of wanting to offer Patreons some exclusive content. It is because I THINK (I might be wrong) that you did upload it here as advertisement for your project and of course also in the hopes to find additional support.
Taking away from the nearly non-existent content in its current state will most likely be detrimental to that cause - I doubt people are paying for a not-yet-game.
Supporting a project you look forward to is another matter entirely.

I do not regret having taken a look at it and I might support it if I see some progress within the next year, as honestly I am reluctant to do so in its current state. My fear is due to the project being somewhat ambitious, that it might be abandoned because it may be overly so. Before I do so, I would at least expect a roadmap to track progress towards the goals and also to confirm the finished product actually is what I might want to look forward to.
I wish you the best of luck on this project.

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
There is almost no h-content as of now and no game. Hard pass. Cyperpunk 2077 has better fps and more h-content. I hope devs don't abandon this game but it feels too large to chew for them. Good luck to the devs.

Sam_Stark

Mar 6, 2021

Pre-Alpha "Gameplay" Uncensored - Project Blue Moon

:)

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Should probably add a "Male Protagonist" tag on too then. It makes a difference for some folks. Usually don't bother with games that dont have a male protag except in rare cases

Reactions: Sam_Stark

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
It forces me to run it in VR, the only way I can get it to run is to put on my headset and use the desktop view through it because my actual monitor won't show anything. Anyone have any idea for a fix?

Sam_Stark

Mar 6, 2021
Hi everyone, couple things we are working on at the moment,

• We’re busy finetuning our animation framework so to have more control over the movement of our characters including syncing two characters positions, doing animation on one character is easy but syncing two character is quite the challenge, we’ve also reached out to animation artists to join the project so we can create high-quality animations.
  • We’re at the same time working on a level, a school, that you’ll be able to find in the wasteland.
  • So, you can think of each level being a dungeon to explore and find unique reward in, in this particular dungeon you’ll find a sexy teacher outfit among other things. Keep in mind because its only sandbox mode at the moment lots of lore is being left out so not to spoil the story. We hope to have the school and outfit ready for the next game update. You can see the pictures attached to this post.
  • We’re also working on a clothing morph system, this will allow you to have intercourse and morph clothing to certain states as appose to just removing all the clothes, this is to give you more control over your scene.
  • We’re working on a pose system, and a camera system with camera options and filters allowing you to export pics so to use for visual novels or sharing pictures, but more on this when we’ve got something to show.
Remember Project Blue Moon isn’t only an adult game and intercourse is just one feature in a large RPG with dialogue systems, skill trees and other mechanics that we will get into in future updates.

Stark ;)

ProjectBlueMoon_School_1.jpg ProjectBlueMoonTeacher.jpg

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Will there be a version without censorship here, or can you not wait like there is already such a version and they do not post it here?

Reactions: AngryBilly
2.60 star(s) 9 Votes