Ren'Py Abandoned Secrets of Whispering Pines [Day 6] [BLACKHEART GAMES]

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
This looks interesting as fuck and I'll gladly try it.
Though I am always reticent to play horror games because 9 will get you 10, one of your love interests is bound to fall into the killer's crosshairs. Hopefully its avoidable here!

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I absolutely love games like this! Excellent overall.
My only concern is the update intervals, since the dev has like... 1-2 more games?
BHH is almost complete. Once it is, it will only be between 2 games, which will be alternating, so you'll be looking at 2 months between updates, pending no issues or delays.

Reactions: Fapmeister21

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I hate being the first sacrificial victim in this thread, but is NTR / rape / share planned in this game? The killer is not going to fuck all the girls in the game while MC investigates ...
Absolutely NO to NTR, and the only sharing MAY be between Maddie, Abbie, and MC IF you choose to make Abbie, Maddie's GF, but it's your choice.
As for Rape. That hasn't been decided yet, but if it is included later on, will also be optional.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Absolutely NO to NTR, and the only sharing MAY be between Maddie, Abbie, and MC IF you choose to make Abbie, Maddie's GF, but it's your choice.
As for Rape. That hasn't been decided yet, but if it is included later on, will also be optional.
Thank you for clearing that up!
Quick follow up though: Rape by MC or rape against one of the potential love interests by a 3rd party?

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
That....was fucking awesome.Had to push my jaw back up at the end.You Devs are masters of suspense.
@ shaddy: I strongly recommend you to play "secrets of whispering Pines" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Seath Black

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
That....was fucking awesome.Had to push my jaw back up at the end.You Devs are masters of suspense.
@ shaddy: I strongly recommend you to play "secrets of whispering Pines" :ROFLMAO:
HA, well, I 'kind' of did. I mean, I had test it, but I rushed through, and I had already mostly read the script. Hoping I'll have time to give it a proper play through after some sleep. :p

Reactions: Okamikari
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes