Ren'Py Abandoned Secrets of Whispering Pines [Day 6] [BLACKHEART GAMES]

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
damn ... I have been trying to download this game for 2 hours, but the download does not complete, I have already tried 5 times, nothing. What could be the problem?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
damn ... I have been trying to download this game for 2 hours, but the download does not complete, I have already tried 5 times, nothing. What could be the problem?
Have you tried the different links?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
hmmm, well, you're the only one to report an issue, so it must be on your end, but for mega, are you downloading through web or using the megasync app?

Reactions: shadow5

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Web
the download is very slow and then it stops.
ah, yeah, not surprising. I used to almost always have issues with web. for mega you're much better off using the megasync app. Better speeds, and it will 'actually' resume most of the time if the download stalls for some reason.

Reactions: bruce555

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
My dear, author, I adore you for the quality of the writing, but at the same time I hate you for the cliffhanger)
You can't even imagine how I'm waiting for the continuation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Is this also connected to the blackheart universe, or is it a new IP?
All three of my games take place within the BHU (Blackheart Universe) but with SWP its story self contained. A few nods and names here and there, but totally it's own story. Kenzie was in BHH.5 for a few scenes, just to introduce her, and Savanna in my banned game went to SWP with her father and met Kenzie and walked about the camp. Just small little nods like that. And a few more to fit within the same place.

Reactions: desmosome
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes