Ren'Py Abandoned Secrets of Whispering Pines [Day 6] [BLACKHEART GAMES]

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
excuse me, is this supposed to be a parody of Friday The 13th? Jason Vorheese at Crystal Lake?

unmythical

May 12, 2018
At first i thought that this was an exact copy of 'Eye of the Storm' and it still feels similar to it, but imo the writing and how the story developes is already better in this one. Let's see how this one plays out (y)

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
just got to the scene with judy and zoey in the cabin is the blowjob somehow avoidable? sorry cant stand zoey and really dont like forced scenes so it would be nice to have the information if more scenes will be forced or i just fucked up with a wrong choice somewhere

edit: ok looked through the script... no variable for it sorry no go forced scene with a disgusting druggie hard pass.
a shame till that moment the game seemed interesting but cause i hate drugs (maybe if it jus was weed it could be ignored) also her whole attitude and the tattoo wich i also cant stand is really a turnoff and cant safe the rest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jessemapes

BlameApple

Nov 30, 2020
I was hesitant after playing Blackheart Hotel (which was my bad, really, I saw the tags and still thought I could play a good guy), but after trying it I have to say I'm digging the vibes. The setting is very evocative of old slasher movies. The girls are reasonably varied (though they're all shades of "young white girl") and interesting. The plot is pretty cool so far (though I was disheartened that the cop turned out to be a bit of an asshole in the past. I hope we can still try to play hero.). The graphics are top tier as well.

Will be watching with interest.

Reactions: Seath Black

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Let's see..
Nice girls. Perversion. Ingame walkthrough. Ingame cheats. Unusual setting. Characters with distinct tones in their writing. Spooky shit. Plottwists. Cliffhanger. And decent size (obligatory that's what she said) for a 0.1.
Oh fuck yeah, I'm so in!

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I was hesitant after playing Blackheart Hotel (which was my bad, really, I saw the tags and still thought I could play a good guy), but after trying it I have to say I'm digging the vibes. The setting is very evocative of old slasher movies. The girls are reasonably varied (though they're all shades of "young white girl") and interesting. The plot is pretty cool so far (though I was disheartened that the cop turned out to be a bit of an asshole in the past. I hope we can still try to play hero.). The graphics are top tier as well.

Will be watching with interest.
Yeah, BHH was my first, and this is nothing like it. Thank you for trying it, and giving me another chance! Also you will be the hero if you choose. His path thru the game will be up to the player, along with his past. His past will be explained thru flashbacks based on your choice. So hero is a way to do it. No forced evil plays like BHH. Unless that is what you want. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes