Ren'Py Abandoned Secrets of Whispering Pines [Day 6] [BLACKHEART GAMES]

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Fucking excellent game! Loved everything from the creepy Camp Crystal Lake vibe, the flawed, yet trying to be a good man MC, nice selection of potential L.I., the music/sounds and even the mystery with the countdown of impending doom (the hurricane) and those responsible for what's going on behind the scenes. I do like how no one is how they appear to be and just about everyone has their own skeletons in their closet that they do not want other to know about. I was hoping at first Maddie was mistaken about what happened with why Gwen left, sad to see MC did fuck up their marriage, but hoping he can try to salvage their relationship and earn her love & trust again.

Already subbed and enjoy the Guardian immensely and I can't wait for future updates from this game as well. (y)

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
The secret BJ scene was beyond contrived. The MC had plenty of chances to say "Weren't you leaving, Zoey?" or "That's not funny, Zoey." or "WTF do you think you're doing, Zoey!?" and he took none of them.

• Haha
Reactions: Seath Black

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
The secret BJ scene was beyond contrived. The MC had plenty of chances to say "Weren't you leaving, Zoey?" or "That's not funny, Zoey." or "WTF do you think you're doing, Zoey!?" and he took none of them.
You complain about sex in a vn? Have you seen 99.99999999999 games on this site? All of them are overly bullshit sex situations. Sorry you thought one scene in a game was contrived. Good luck!
Edit: But that scene will be optional in future versions. It was suppose to be optional. As all scenes in my games are, but I guess I forgot to do it. thanks for you input though!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Or did he???? :p
I mean even though Maddie accused him for being the sole reason, he did admit to the affair with his Gwen's sister/his sister-in-law in addition to having a colorful if not shady past?

That was your take away from that scene? I mean, sure you're not wrong, but I thought Ruby's conspiratorial partner was the bigger reveal that Ruby is not who she appears to be. The attraction/crush may be just a red herring to divert everyone from what she really wants from the MC, especially considering what happened to her parents, the book she was reading to the rest of the campers and the coincidence the MC was first at the scene of the accident. It's revelations like these that immediately grab my attention and demand I keep my detective cap on and consider several layers to all the eye candy and potential lewd scenes.

P.S., Nice touch with the air siren, that shit brought back Silent Hill vibes/nightmares all over again! :eek:

Last edited:

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I mean even though Maddie accused him for being the sole reason, he did admit to the affair with his Gwen's sister/his sister-in-law in addition to having a colorful if not shady past?

That was your take away from that scene? I mean, sure you're not wrong, but I thought Ruby's conspiratorial partner was the bigger reveal that Ruby is not who she appears to be. The attraction/crush may be just a red herring to divert everyone from what she really wants from the MC, especially considering what happened to her parents, the book she was reading to the rest of the campers and the coincidence the MC was first at the scene of the accident. It's revelations like these that immediately grab my attention and demand I keep my detective cap on and consider several layers to all the eye candy and potential lewd scenes.

P.S., Nice touch with the air siren, that shit brought back Silent Hill vibes/nightmares all over again! :eek:
lol yeah, i love that game. I threw that in there just because of SH. glad you loved the game :)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
You complain about sex in a vn? Have you seen 99.99999999999 games on this site? All of them are overly bullshit sex situations. Sorry you thought one scene in a game was contrived. Good luck!
Edit: But that scene will be optional in future versions. It was suppose to be optional. As all scenes in my games are, but I guess I forgot to do it. thanks for you input though!
Even though I'm not that into the Zoey character, I love the sneaky sex and similar type of setups! I'm sure others do too. If people want complete plausibility they shouldn't be playing AVN's, the entire point is fantasy!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
this game sort of reminds me of "eye of the storm" or something like that. hopefully we dont find no ugly ass grandpa banging one of our Li's. but that aside i have to admit this was a damn good start. i did notice some sec scenes werent optional. i didnt really mind the zoey scene but the clown girl was more the one i had issue with.

but story wise im actually really interested in. looking forward to more updates and good luck dev. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seath Black

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
this game sort of reminds me of "eye of the storm" or something like that. hopefully we dont find no ugly ass grandpa banging one of our Li's. but that aside i have to admit this was a damn good start. i did notice some sec scenes werent optional. i didnt really mind the zoey scene but the clown girl was more the one i had issue with.

but story wise im actually really interested in. looking forward to more updates and good luck dev. (y)
HA don't worry there won't be ANYONE banging the LI's, as for the Zoe scene, as Seath Black stated, it was supposed to optional, and will be in the next update. Although the clown girl scene is part of the main plot, so will not be skip-able.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes