Ren'Py Abandoned Secrets of Whispering Pines [Day 6] [BLACKHEART GAMES]

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
What’s weird is that I find myself thinking about this game quite a bit. This is one of the most atmospheric VN’s I’ve played.
I've had several games like that, seems like there's always mystery involved and this one is no exception. Indicates a great story, and for me that usually means sex is overshadowed by the story and becomes irrelevant.

My biggest question at this point is the mystery guy outside the cabin when Zoey and Ruby are plotting. At first my logical conclusion was Todd but clearly he was busy down at the stream so this is someone we know nothing about. Not too concerned about the girl, if this sheriff can't take out a little girl with a baseball bat then this game is not for me! I guess he was surprised but he should've grabbed the bat when she swung it and pulled her dumbass off the roof.. lol I kid I kid!

So far this is my favorite of the BH games. Overall production is just excellent.

I must say this Whispering Pines isn't like the development in my neighborhood of the same name...

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I've had several games like that, seems like there's always mystery involved and this one is no exception. Indicates a great story, and for me that usually means sex is overshadowed by the story and becomes irrelevant.

My biggest question at this point is the mystery guy outside the cabin when Zoey and Ruby are plotting. At first my logical conclusion was Todd but clearly he was busy down at the stream so this is someone we know nothing about. Not too concerned about the girl, if this sheriff can't take out a little girl with a baseball bat then this game is not for me! I guess he was surprised but he should've grabbed the bat when she swung it and pulled her dumbass off the roof.. lol I kid I kid!

So far this is my favorite of the BH games. Overall production is just excellent.

I must say this Whispering Pines isn't like the development in my neighborhood of the same name...
i want a nice thriller and deep story, with sex lol. My favorite project as of now

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
Really good start of the game, hats off again devs. Blackheart Hotel and TG are awesome and Blackheart the beginning brings a good background story. Whispering pines starts like the other games really good. And now I collect some theories from my side in Sherlock style. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
got 2 pcs
one is always working on bhh, ill make some scenes and let them burn, while i work my main pc for tg and swp
Maybe I worded it poorly,but I meant to ask if some new game will replace BHH when It's done (because the next update will be the final one right?) or will you stick to SOWP and TG and focus on those 2.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Seath do you know that in horror movies and series the people who have a lot of sex, mostly die first? So I really hope for you, that you don't want to be part of the plot, as you say it is your favorite so be careful that you write the plot and not the plot you. Just a little reminder for you before your pc pull you into the game. I'm just joking or maybe not? :devilish::ROFLMAO:
lol i though tof that. but i'll do differently with this. I want this to feel like those horror movies without going the same route. And I like your theories. Also each girl has a motive to be the ones after the mc. But youll learn more as you play.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Maybe I worded it poorly,but I meant to ask if some new game will replace BHH when It's done (because the next update will be the final one right?) or will you stick to SOWP and TG and focus on those 2.
sorry, um prob stick to just swp and tg for now. 3 games is killing me. BHH is over after the next update
and swp will have that darkness without going overboard like bhh

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
sorry, um prob stick to just swp and tg for now. 3 games is killing me. BHH is over after the next update
Well I'd love to see more from BH universe but yeah 3 games are surely hard to manage. However I don't think BHH went that much overboard,It's fitting imo,and BHH is still my favorite work of yours so far. Thanks for answering!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seath Black

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
i want a nice thriller and deep story, with sex lol. My favorite project as of now
Perfect combo (y)
Haven't had a chance to check out BHH yet, but us F-D fans are glad to hear you'll have more time to focus on the other 2 games

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Already love Dev other game The Guardian but look like this one will become my second favorite too, I must say you truly are a talented developer to making 3 games at the same time with good storyline and hot sex scenes for all of them without burning out or exhausted. Will download and check it out now but I knew it will guaranty to be a great game

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
Already love Dev other game The Guardian but look like this one will become my second favorite too, I must say you truly are a talented developer to making 3 games at the same time with good storyline and hot sex scenes for all of them without burning out or exhausted. Will download and check it out now but I knew it will guaranty to be a great game
Same. Seath Black is a machine! Best dev and games

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
Well I'd love to see more from BH universe but yeah 3 games are surely hard to manage. However I don't think BHH went that much overboard,It's fitting imo,and BHH is still my favorite work of yours so far. Thanks for answering!
The fact that BHH finishes doesn't mean that BHU finished. TG Is also part of it, as well as SWP (Kenzie)

• Red Heart

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is it possible to avoid that blowjob from Zoey chick? Since MC have gf, it would be nice to have option to play faithful route, not to cheat.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Is it possible to avoid that blowjob from Zoey chick? Since MC have gf, it would be nice to have option to play faithful route, not to cheat.
it was coded in to be an option, and due to me being a moron, I forgot to add it. Anyone who knows me know all lewds are optional and will be added in day. I'm sorry. But yes, you'll be able to avoid that in the future

• Love
Reactions: Prokopije
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes