Ren'Py Abandoned Secrets of Whispering Pines [Day 6] [BLACKHEART GAMES]

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I kinda wish the incest wasn't a part..
yeah I know you can have them not be your daughters but..
it's pretty thinly veiled.
unfortunate thing in a lot of these VN's.
You'll be able to change their relationship to be non daughters if you so please. :)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
it wont be solely them. its to set up a story arc that is worth going down. TRUST ME lol. But also, i want ALL choices to matter. In day 2, you will see vastly different scenes if you choose options. But to answer the question, no. The bi path wont lock you out of content with them. Its more of a set up. I gave people an option bc I know some people hate to share. Thanks!
Ok, ok, you've convinced me to give another PT with Maddie as Bi a shot, despite my initial apprehension against sharing her with anyone. As I've said, I still may keep my straight/hetero Maddie, but since I also like sharing within an established throuple relationship to avoid any jealousy and cuz its just fucking hot to watch and participate.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Ok, ok, you've convinced me to give another PT with Maddie as Bi a shot, despite my initial apprehension against sharing her with anyone. As I've said, I still may keep my straight/hetero Maddie, but since I also like sharing within an established throuple relationship to avoid any jealousy and cuz its just fucking hot to watch and participate.
yeah, other than a few scenes to set up the 3way, youll have to watch a few bi scenes, but trust me, itll pay off, just skip thru the scene and ignore the animation. You'll still get the 3 way, but the lead up is worth it. Plus, they are both thinking of the mc during the scenes anyways. So its not like they dont want him. If that made any sense

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
yeah, other than a few scenes to set up the 3way, youll have to watch a few bi scenes, but trust me, itll pay off, just skip thru the scene and ignore the animation. You'll still get the 3 way, but the lead up is worth it. Plus, they are both thinking of the mc during the scenes anyways. So its not like they dont want him. If that made any sense
Ah, ok cool, in other words its exactly best case scenario with the MC being on the mind of both girls while they are in flagrante delicto, so its not like they have zero interest in bringing him into their 'play time.'

As far as the bi scenes go, I'm totally ok with that so no need to skip, my only concern was in the short and long term if making Maddie Bi and FWB or in a relationship with her friend meant less opportunities for her to forgive and eventually pursue a relationship with her dad, the MC similar to the one her elder sister apparently desires as she's harbored secret romantic feelings for him all this time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seath Black

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah update was good, just need day 3 now. I hope that its has many days by the time its finished because its his best work and the choices that have consequences are nice. I hope this game will require atleast 2 playthoughs to experience the different outcomes. I subscribed to them

mistercoon

Jan 6, 2018
Yeah update was good, just need day 3 now. I hope that its has many days by the time its finished because its his best work and the choices that have consequences are nice. I hope this game will require atleast 2 playthoughs to experience the different outcomes. I subscribed to them
sounds promising(y)

Reactions: Seath Black

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Yeah, there are many different ways to play. Even losing the cases on each update will have vastly different ways to play. No path is wrong. Just different ways to exp the game. Thanks for enjoying it!!!

Reactions: MystrageX
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes