Ren'Py Abandoned Secrets of Whispering Pines [Day 6] [BLACKHEART GAMES]

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
***A restart is needed to fix a few issues with day 1, but a day skip is available to start on day 2***

This needs to be put in the OP where people can see it and not just hidden in the middle of the DEV notes where many will not see it. I only happened to see it as I was trying to find out why the daughter was calling him by the landturd title instead of dad.

Reactions: Seath Black

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
***A restart is needed to fix a few issues with day 1, but a day skip is available to start on day 2***

This needs to be put in the OP where people can see it and not just hidden in the middle of the DEV notes where many will not see it. I only happened to see it as I was trying to find out why the daughter was calling him by the landturd title instead of dad.
thanks. will do!

Reactions: Landerk

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice game loved sex scenes but i dont like blood and gore in games ..Love Pregnancy Tag :lepew: (y)
If Mc catches Killer does game end ? If not any harem in camp ? :giggle:(y)

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
Does anyone know where the preferences are in this game?
On the start screen it's the one where it says "change your gear" -- to the left of the axe at the bottom.

Or, you could just start a game and either click the pref button immediately or right-click.

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Let me hazard a guess.
Sheriff James, a respectful father of two daughters, sworn to protect them, deviates from his righteous ways and defiles his own daughters?

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
hmm ok the forced zoey scene was cut but in a very sloppy way.
the scene is nearly the same and the text too needs adjustments...
i think this text passage should not be there when you picked option 2 (the one in wich she leaves and you dont get an blowjob)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
3 games in 8 months and none finished
bad vibes man
vs 1 game that most devs will milk the hell out of you and not release updates except for once every 4 months and then its for 15 mins of content. While I make 3 with a team and pump out an update 3 to 4 weeks with 4 times the content. So yeah, I'm good. Don't worry about me and my finishing games. Since they are all active and still bringing out more content faster and constant.

Edit: I'm sorry if that came off as rude. I wasn't suppose to be. But anyone who knows me, knows that I finish what I start. Let's look at BHH. most do not like it for its dark and violent gameplay. It makes little money (BHH), and yet I still am making v.6 which will finish the game out. It would be different if I didnt make an update for my games but once in 6 months. But its every 3 to 4 weeks. With on average 500 renders, and 5k lines of code. Yeah, I have no life lol. But I also have a wonderful team helping with coding, testing, and all around help. Thanks!

Last edited:

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Let me hazard a guess.
Sheriff James, a respectful father of two daughters, sworn to protect them, deviates from his righteous ways and defiles his own daughters?
nope. Not if you dont want to. This isnt your typical daddy daughter game. There is 1000 others of that vanilla shit if you want.
Story first. Try it, you'll see a mad difference! Thanks!

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
hmm ok the forced zoey scene was cut but in a very sloppy way.
the scene is nearly the same and the text too needs adjustments...
i think this text passage should not be there when you picked option 2 (the one in wich she leaves and you dont get an blowjob)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll look into it. Thanks!

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
n
wait? game is back to landlords and tennants ??
No. You can name them daughter or whatever. Patreon hates that shit, so I made it where you can choose their relationship. Just change it to Dad and Daughter and its literally the same thing.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Nice game loved sex scenes but i dont like blood and gore in games ..Love Pregnancy Tag :lepew: (y)
If Mc catches Killer does game end ? If not any harem in camp ? :giggle:(y)
The blood is only in a few scenes, and since it is a thriller/horror, they kinda go hand in hand, but for the most part, there is very little. And when you do catch them, it will continue but that is spoilers so, you'll see :)

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Secrets of Whispering Pines [Day 2] [BLACKHEART GAMES] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 838 MB / 198 MB - SoWP-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 821 MB / 180 MB - SoWP-0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
Damn yall are fast ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes