how to rename all characters to incest?
or does anyone have a patch?
Can someone help me?
english is not my native language

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
I started playing Blackheart Hotel when it was in its second update and I really liked it, the game made me put myself in the mc's shoes and feel the frustration he had when he couldn't do anything, but this game along with the last updates of the previous one mentioned makes me wonder what the mc thinks about when he acts?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sorry for my English I'm Argentinian, and if I translate the games to enjoy your story.
I hope this comment is not taken badly, I just give my opinion, there may be people who like it or not.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
During the Abby/MC scene Ruby's icon kept flicking in and then out between some of the clicks moving the lines forward. Seemed to disappear once I closed the game and brought it back up. But returns again if Ruby starts talking and her icon pops up. It seems other character icons will do the same thing between scene transitions.

Would of been nice if the CTRL + R worked so I didn't have to keep closing the game to fix the icon bug.

Maddie's standing right there next to you Abby are you fucking blind? Maybe it was suppose to be Monique?

Most likely caused by leaving the dicked attached to the body when putting the clothes on if you don't want that to happen you need to remove the dick and then conform. I saw multiple spots where the crotch was deformed.

The bed in the one scene doesn't light up when you mouse over it.

I just noticed if you push Maddie into the river she has her shoes on but if you pick her up she's not wearing any shoes.

Suppose to be Abby speaking not Maddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes