Ren'Py Abandoned Secrets of Whispering Pines [Day 6] [BLACKHEART GAMES]

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There seems to be a bug with the Julie sex scene. It doesn't want to unlock in the gallery. Is there something specific I need to have happen to unlock it?

Reactions: Belnick

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I like the dev's games, but this one I don't feel like playing whenever there's an update, the story is average for now, practically no choice you make so far has any impact, always someone will end up dying or changing sides, a problem with this dev is that all their games end with a plot this is cool if well placed but all updates having a plot at the end spoils the game because you know that in no end of update anything good will happen for the MC, yes having these plots is a good thing because it holds the attention of the player but in no good story the author puts a plot at the end of each chapter this destroys the connection with the story because we know that the protagonist will never have anything good happening to him, I know that the games of this dev will never there will be happy endings in the updates or at the end, because the dev likes drama and misery nothing against it but in all updates something bad always happens that spoils the story. but when this story is completed or have more updates I will give this game a chance again, I will continue playing the guradian game because I like how it is so far but this one does not attract me for now I wish good luck to the dev with this game. i can wait to the new update of the guardian because it's the best story of the dev so far the dev managed to handle it now it's obvious that all the chapters have a plot but there are good things during the game. since this game always has bad things the whole game , I hope he finds a little balance like he did in the guardian.

Reactions: tonicekkralicek

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Even a blank bullet can cause serious injury. Firing up a gun loaded with the blank round to someone's temple would likely be fatal. It happened before to Jon-Erik Hexum in 1984.
Firing a blank like that is almost definitely fatal. There's wadding, gasses, particulate all moving at... the speed of a bullet right into the temple. I'd change the sound effect to just the sound of the hammer slamming down, so its fake bullet rather than a blank.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
This game is something. Mc's world is about to explode and well there's a virgin who doesn't want to die one so MC is like..."Don't mind if I do!" Hah! :D Well at least he got to shoot someone this update, should have been doing that from the get go.

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
Not really a cliffhanger...either the bullet was a blank or it's Game Over
People live from trying to shoot themselves all the time! That and there are a million ways a writer can explain this. It not being the end of the game makes this twist fascinating

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
People live from trying to shoot themselves all the time! That and there are a million ways a writer can explain this. It not being the end of the game makes this twist fascinating
Sure, it depends on the authors' poetic license. Deus ex machina solutions are usually the way out.

Reactions: Seath Black

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Are the games made by blackheart supposed to be a continuation of a story or is each game a stand alone ?.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I can't imagine Julie is the other masked girl. Because it wouldn't make sense for Maddie to come around to the fathers side be repentant but forget to mention "oh bt dubbs my sister is in the cult". Unless Maddie is in on it this whole time.

This is my first time playing this game so not sure if this has been discussed to death already but who else is MC the father of? He was having an affair with Denise's mom (though thats player choice) and Monique. Zoey also says 3 daughters not sure if that is different if you choose to be faithful to your wife.

Ruby is just the absolute best with Katherine as a close runner up. The game has some great milfs and whatever age Ruby/Julia are (18-20? they seem to be college age cause they're camp counselors and MC wouldn't mind dating Ruby openly) which is awesome.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I can't imagine Julie is the other masked girl. Because it wouldn't make sense for Maddie to come around to the fathers side be repentant but forget to mention "oh bt dubbs my sister is in the cult". Unless Maddie is in on it this whole time.

This is my first time playing this game so not sure if this has been discussed to death already but who else is MC the father of? He was having an affair with Denise's mom (though thats player choice) and Monique. Zoey also says 3 daughters not sure if that is different if you choose to be faithful to your wife.

Ruby is just the absolute best with Katherine as a close runner up. The game has some great milfs and whatever age Ruby/Julia are (18-20? they seem to be college age cause they're camp counselors and MC wouldn't mind dating Ruby openly) which is awesome.
I also don't want Julie to be the other masked girl but, Maddie was being dodgy regarding her, Julie is also being dodgy, and it would seem that the cultist don't know each other under the masks for security reasons, and also they use codenames. I also don't know who else could be unless we don't "know" her yet.

3rd Daughter could have been taken under duress (as in, raped the MC on his sleep or something like that) given the cult propensity to use drugs

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Is there an *ACTUAL* walkthrough for this besides whatever it is that came with the game?

I don't consider something a walkthrough if I follow it and end up with more locked scenes than not.

Reactions: Seath Black

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I also don't want Julie to be the other masked girl but, Maddie was being dodgy regarding her, Julie is also being dodgy, and it would seem that the cultist don't know each other under the masks for security reasons, and also they use codenames. I also don't know who else could be unless we don't "know" her yet.

3rd Daughter could have been taken under duress (as in, raped the MC on his sleep or something like that) given the cult propensity to use drugs
I'm pretty sure one masked person got hit in the face and either the same or another one was shot in the leg so I kept looking for black eyes and leg wounds, but really didn't find either, so I don't know.

Reactions: MisterNephilim

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Is there an *ACTUAL* walkthrough for this besides whatever it is that came with the game?

I don't consider something a walkthrough if I follow it and end up with more locked scenes than not.
agreed. The walkthru is basically just that. This is a story driven game. A walkthru wouldnt make any sense. Its what you want to do. there arent any game overs and some outcomes are different and will end differently.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I'm pretty sure one masked person got hit in the face and either the same or another one was shot in the leg so I kept looking for black eyes and leg wounds, but really didn't find either, so I don't know.
there are hints to who they are. some leading back to day 2. But it depends on what you did. as some paths show different scenes. if you have sex, and even if you are an asshole or a good guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes