Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Seath Black & ShaddyModda, found a bug in the replay gallery: the second Bailey doesn't get unlocked, even if you played it during the game. Just to let you both know.
You're the first to report that, and it worked for me in testing, as well as the testers before release. If I recall you have to do something specific to unlock it, but I'll have to double check it.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
In the first image, is the tattoo supposed to be cut off/clipped? it should go up the shoulder somewhat, right?

I understand the 3dmodel often have seams at the location where upper arm meets the shoulder.
If it can not be fixed, maybe select a shorter image for the tatoo so it don't get cut off at the seam.

Good luck with your games/vns.

Reactions: Seath Black

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
You're the first to report that, and it worked for me in testing, as well as the testers before release. If I recall you have to do something specific to unlock it, but I'll have to double check it.
Thanks to skipping, I was able to figure out, what to do to unlock the scene. As soon as you have the choice to kick or shoot the door or to talk to Zoey, you need to shoot it. Nothing else, every other combination doesn't unlock it. After that, the scene (after playing) was unlocked. But this is obviously not the recommended way (not the green choice) given by the inbuild walktrough mod.

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
Seath Black i caught something in game dont know if its just story or if it means something but they say in 2 days on Halloween father will show himself so does that mean we can expect a update in july then then day 7 on Halloween to finish the first season

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Seath Black i caught something in game dont know if its just story or if it means something but they say in 2 days on Halloween father will show himself so does that mean we can expect a update in july then then day 7 on Halloween to finish the first season
no, i wont be waiting til Halloween to finish the first season. I am just keeping the bhu timeline in order. Nothing more :)

Reactions: Grimm96

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I am certain this is going to be answered as I keep playing the game but the player (The sheriff) will get to know what's Kenzie's secret right?
But then this begs the question, which again would be answered later I suppose: Was what Kenzie said to MC while drunk at the beginning about wanting to start a family and all that just bullshit? Kinda cruel if you ask me.
Also, how old is Kenzie? She is the only character that we cannot change age or age is even mentioned.

Last edited:

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
don't worry dev I didn't think you were an idiot in your post and that's just what I found so far, I'll keep following your games because I think your stories and your game are very good, the only defect I have with your games are the loli characters this doesn't attract me but I don't skip the contents because I don't want to miss some dialogues, but as I said your games are very good, if I could not have a plot at the end of each update it would be perfect, not that the plot is just bad that and too much.
naw loli characters are best

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
found a few continuity errors in the storyline. at the point where your given the option to kill Kinzie or take her into custody, if you kill her and continue to play through the story the game later gives you a scene with where the MC and Donny are talking like they have her locked up. then on the next scene shes in the cell talking to Zack (alive and well). after this, when you talk to Ruby on the hospital roof a line in the dialouge has the MC tell Ruby he killed Kinzie. i know the walkthrough thing said to arrest Kinzie but i just chose to kill her in my playthrough (she was being pretty damn annoying and all). anyway, thought id point that out.

i also got the bug where Bailyes scene didnt unlock in the gallery and i left her to ask Zoey for the key in that situation. so maybe thats the thing thats keeping it from triggering.

Reactions: acewinz

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks to skipping, I was able to figure out, what to do to unlock the scene. As soon as you have the choice to kick or shoot the door or to talk to Zoey, you need to shoot it. Nothing else, every other combination doesn't unlock it. After that, the scene (after playing) was unlocked. But this is obviously not the recommended way (not the green choice) given by the inbuild walktrough mod.
ah ok. I'll need to fix that. should unlock in both choices.

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
found a few continuity errors in the storyline. at the point where your given the option to kill Kinzie or take her into custody, if you kill her and continue to play through the story the game later gives you a scene with where the MC and Donny are talking like they have her locked up. then on the next scene shes in the cell talking to Zack (alive and well). after this, when you talk to Ruby on the hospital roof a line in the dialouge has the MC tell Ruby he killed Kinzie. i know the walkthrough thing said to arrest Kinzie but i just chose to kill her in my playthrough (she was being pretty damn annoying and all). anyway, thought id point that out.

i also got the bug where Bailyes scene didnt unlock in the gallery and i left her to ask Zoey for the key in that situation. so maybe thats the thing thats keeping it from triggering.
WtF??? can it be killed? I'm going to play again just for that, I didn't have an option

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
A bug after the Abby Maddie cave scene. Periodically, just for a short flash of time, the image of Ruby shows up when MC talks/thinks. It's quick but noticeable, yet missable if not paying attention.

Also another question: Having been given the choice of cheating (truth or lie) or staying faithful, does that mean that the actual truth of what happened is player-driven?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes